Gunco Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the funshow in Monroeville, PA today and got a near mint Colt Police Postitive .38s&w, in the original box, with Original instructions and hang tag for $200.00...Pics after i take some..

It is sweet, they shure don't make guns like they used to anymore..

The reason I got my C&R, was at the last Expo Mart show a guy had a nice Luger for $500.00, but I could'nt buy it cause I'm from WV... :sorry:

So I fixed that with the license, now there was no Lugers for much under $1k this time, but I did find that gem.. I am into the ex military guns, nut I also like old guns like the Colt, that Is why I really got my license so I could buy them out of state..

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I belive it should have had a paper wraper, and a cleaning rod, but these can be easily duplicated..

The dealer said he got it from a man who found it in his dads dresser(loaded), and he never knew his pap had it..He did'nt want it..

I could'nt amagin finding something like that of your fathers, and not wanting it...

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
What a great find. Did the seller give you any hasle about the C&R or was he cool? What did you think of the show? I was not impressed this time around. I saw very few AKs and very little FALs. Jack

1 - 4 of 4 Posts