Gunco Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am providing this article to my Gunco family to encourage those that are not prepared to take the necessary steps get prepared.

This is an article on building or putting together a Blow Out Kit. I would like to suggest that Blood Stopper Sponges/Gauze be used instead of some powder. The Blood stopper powder has to be washed out of the wound and depending on where you are at, that may not be the most practical.

I have seen Gun Shot medical kits listed before which are essentially Blow out kits.

If someone would like to add a link or provide their personal experience to this issue PLEASE DO SO!

Left-Wing Fascist Promote Violent Anti Trump Riots ? Building a Blow Out Kit | Prophezine

P.S> France is literally burning right now has I type. Its a sad day when Western nations are faced with the violence of the 3rd world. If this type of violence comes to the USA having a Blow Out kit or a major Trauma Kit in your Home and each vehicle may just save a family members life or even your own

·
aka: SDK1968
7,741 Posts
thank you for taking the time to post it.

even if it wasnt the 90 millionth AK build we do here... posting & effort are still appreciated by some of us.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Broken Gun I was glad to see the tampon listed. Good for puncture wounds. A small thing ive added is the little packs of black pepper from a hamburger place for cuts.
And nobody really talks about it but urine has its uses also.
Thanks BG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts