Gunco Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well waited 6 months to get my pre ban 74 and here she is all dress up in polish wood and russian plastic mag....... :newbie:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WTK:

The best in the west Marshall Guns.... :cheers:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KRINK COMP

On the Krink comp I did not knew that it worked on 16" barrels but beleive it or not the climb has completely been eliminated as it is there is very little recoil on the 5.45 Cal.......... but I am a beleiver now... it actually worked I had 100 rnds and absolutely no muzzle climb ... :dunno:

Attachments

·
1,763 Posts
I've never shot one with that FH on it but I was around a 7.62 SBR Krink with one on it and the "blast" was tremendous. It also was "deafeningly" loud.
But it looks great. What made you go with the Polish wood over the black plastic?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RE: BIG BANG

On krinks that is the most talked about problem as this tube is just a Flash Hider isf any one can make a compensator for krinks that wil be a gold mine!!!! so far the noise on this 74 is probably less then a M4 with a 14.5" as I shot side by side with my friend he had a M16A1 in M4 Config but he showed more signature and report we here shooting around 18:45 hrs ....definately a big difference........on the wood I just like the retro look I have a set of russian plum grip and handguards as you see in the picture.... :headspin:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY!!!!

Well no AK project is complete with one of these........for people that do not like the Noise... :scared:

Attachments

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
who makes the wooden pistol grip.
It does not look polish.
It could be, but the color is non-factory.

CHARLES

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WHO DOES???

YOU TOLD ME TO GET THE 3 PIECE SET FROM WJM?????

IS IT A FAKE? IT CAME WITH COSMOLINE IN A YELOW PAPER SAME AS THE HANDGUARDS... :dunno:

DrugRunR said:
who makes the wooden pistol grip.
It does not look polish.
It could be, but the color is non-factory.

CHARLES

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
Very Nice!

One question, how exactly did you join the 23mm barrel to that 19mm trunion? I presume you had to put the barrel on a lathe & turn it down 2mm to make it into the correct 19mm size?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RE: BARREL

That will be correct........... :headspin: I just could not demeanor the quality of Factory rivets and trunion being pull out ..by doing it this way I keep Fact specs ...also I don't loose any thickness on the main mass of the mating of the barrel and trunion it all adds up the same diameter... :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts