Gunco Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TWO DAYS OF SHOOTING! TWO VENUES!!

double your ammunition usage...double your fun!

more camping, more vendors for a larger gunshow, more food, more cars and trucks to shoot up, more eeevil communist appliances to blast at and more time to meet all of your friends from the internet firearm boards!

we'll be at snode's farm again and we'll be at jack black's farm (this was site of last fall's invitaional "MINIFEST I, THE TEST DRIVE" shoot).

announcements will be up shortly. this is just a blurb to let you know that it's time to circle june 25 and 26 on your calender and to start making plans to get to n.e. ohio!

·
Registered
11 Posts
!!

Big gun show in NE Ohio in late June? Hell, I may show up. My folks have a camp up near Meadville (NW PA) and I spend alot of time fishing and shooting up there over the summer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
CAMPYBOB said:
TWO DAYS OF SHOOTING! TWO VENUES!!

double your ammunition usage...double your fun!

more camping, more vendors for a larger gunshow, more food, more cars and trucks to shoot up, more eeevil communist appliances to blast at and more time to meet all of your friends from the internet firearm boards!

we'll be at snode's farm again and we'll be at jack black's farm (this was site of last fall's invitaional "MINIFEST I, THE TEST DRIVE" shoot).

announcements will be up shortly. this is just a blurb to let you know that it's time to circle june 25 and 26 on your calender and to start making plans to get to n.e. ohio!
How many cars and houses you going to put holes in this year? Inquiring minds want to know! :rofl: :headspin: Or will you need one of these this time? :stretcher

·
Registered
7 Posts
Obiegeweherkanobi said:
How many cars and houses you going to put holes in this year? Inquiring minds want to know! :rofl: :headspin: Or will you need one of these this time? :stretcher
That was mean spirited of you Mr. Obiegeweherkanobi. Not funny at all. Safety is paramount at any gunshoot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Red_Faction said:
That was mean spirited of you Mr. Obiegeweherkanobi
I'm certain adequate medical staff will be on hand to assist those who may be wounded.
Hey and who knows who else might show up with all of those felons, radicals and former war protesters there and all.......... :rofl:

A check of wants and warrants could prove productive. :dunno:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
John Ashcroft said:
Hey and who knows who else might show up with all of those felons, radicals and former war protesters there and all.......... :rofl:

A check of wants and warrants could prove productive. :dunno:
Yup, funny stuff PBR.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts