1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I love my nagants. yours looks nice have fun

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I am just wondering if you tried any 32sw long in it yet. Or have you tried anything else???

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hotbarrel said:
I am just wondering if you tried any 32sw long in it yet. Or have you tried anything else???
No, I haven't had a chance to go shooting yet. On the 28th we're having a get together here for some of the Cincinnati crew and that will be the first time.

That reminds me, I need to go get a box of 32 SW before then.

·
Registered
78 Posts
762X54R said:
No, I haven't had a chance to go shooting yet. On the 28th we're having a get together here for some of the Cincinnati crew and that will be the first time.

That reminds me, I need to go get a box of 32 SW before then.
Cool, that means I'll get to shoot it too, right!?!? ;)

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
swingset said:
Cool, that means I'll get to shoot it too, right!?!? ;)
But, of course! Anyone can shoot whatever I bring. Maybe this time I'll get to shoot Custer's Bushmaster too and if he's really feeling good he might bring his really nice Garand.

BTW: I've never shot an AR of any type, weird?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Are these in excellent shape? No wear or finish marks? I don't have any wheel guns but just might be pushed overboard with these prices. Haven't heard any other reviews of it. Maybe their aren't many people buying them which might push the prices down further!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yosuthnmasa said:
Are these in excellent shape? No wear or finish marks? I don't have any wheel guns but just might be pushed overboard with these prices. Haven't heard any other reviews of it. Maybe their aren't many people buying them which might push the prices down further!
They are very well constructed guns. You can't go wrong for an almost new revolver price between $80 and $100.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Sang, did you have the Nagant with you Sunday?

I must have missed it. Would liked to have seen it.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Custer said:
Sang, did you have the Nagant with you Sunday?

I must have missed it. Would liked to have seen it.
Yup, I sure did! Swingset even shot it. I even left it laying on the table you were using for a while. :headspin:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Yup, I sure did! Swingset even shot it. I even left it laying on the table you were using for a while. :headspin:
Guess I had enough gun troubles occupying me that I did not notice.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Nice! I nearly made the Nagant plunge, but then I worried about getting ammo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts