Gunco Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
No finger prints for the C&R..but they just had to have them for the CCW. :)

I felt like a criminal after the CCW fingerprinting! I went home and had nasty sex with the wife. I cant wait to get fingerprinted again for the next gummit gun permit!

I heard for the automatic weapon permit they even print your toes! Any truth to that? :)

·
Gunco Irregular
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I heard for the automatic weapon permit they even print your toes! Any truth to that? :)
Nawww...

The metal ruler the use to get some of the biometric data can be damned cold, though...

·
Registered
704 Posts
I started mine in feb. in the middle of the month.I had got sent back because
I had forgotten to fill in a few places being in a hurry and being the dumb as I am.I called today they said it was sent out today. :redchug::rockin:

·
Always sore, always tired
6,781 Posts
So........what are going to order first???

·
Registered
704 Posts
I am going to get Mosine Nagant 91/30 from classic arms.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Maybe Ill get one from Aim.Im going to make a pickup gun out of one so Ill have to shorten it down to about 18" or so that way it will fit in my roof mount gun rack. Ill have a tin full of 180 gr. cartridges behind the seat and Ill be ready for the massive zombie attack .:wow:

·
6,781 Posts
Maybe Ill get one from Aim.Im going to make a pickup gun out of one so Ill have to shorten it down to about 18" or so that way it will fit in my roof mount gun rack. Ill have a tin full of 180 gr. cartridges behind the seat and Ill be ready for the massive zombie attack .:wow:
Ummm... It has been my understanding that you are not supposed to alter or modify any guns bought with collector liscense. They are supposed to stay in original form to be a collector item. I could be wrong , but you may want to check it out before breaking fed law.:wow:

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
You can do whatever you want with it once you buy it. As for selling it as C&R after making any changes is a gray area but generally not a problem for cosmetic alterations.

·
6,781 Posts
Great! I have several m44 ufixms from Century I'm wanting to mess with! No way I'd cut up the beautiful 91/30's being sold.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ummm... It has been my understanding that you are not supposed to alter or modify any guns bought with collector liscense. They are supposed to stay in original form to be a collector item. I could be wrong , but you may want to check it out before breaking fed law.:wow:
Once its yours you can do what you want with it you just cant sell it as curio&relic anymore as it has been altered.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Is this even worth it now to get since it seems that most of the good surplus has gone by the way side?

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Always going to be good surplus you just got to jump on it.just look at the three hundred dollar sks rifles I paid 79.95 for back in the 80's

21 - 33 of 33 Posts