Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't feel good today and by dinner I was cooked. Got chills, sore throat, and I'm dizzy. Little John seems to be having the same trouble.

I made it through the last 3 weeks of my kids and wife being sick without a problem. This sucks!

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Dang, Sang.........if it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DorGunR said:
Dang, Sang.........if it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all.
Naw, I have to say this has been a great week! We pulled some deals with vendors and ORF got our donated rifle which I picked up (see that thread). Some of you guys around here have been generous with donations and pledging donations.

I'm feeling shitty, but the warmth of Gunco is pulling me through :D

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Hope you feel better soon Sang,,,,,we need ya!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I think just about everybody I know around here is getting sick. Take care Sang.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
This YoYo weather doesn't help matters any. Keep warm folks.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I feel your pain, get well soon........ I only got the flu only one time in 20 years, every year we got a flu shot while I was in, after I retired I didn't get one as a civilian, and got the flu......talk about feeling like death warmed over..........throwing up and having the shits all at the same time, chills, aches and pains.....I never knew you could feel that bad for so long without dying. from then on there I never missed getting one each year as a civilian.........I don't ever want to go through that ever again.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Well it's your own fault WT...........you shouldn't have messed up Georgia the way you did.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Thats why the wife put you down for a nap early yesterday when we spoke on the phone. Hope you feel better soon!

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
wickedmedic said:
I wish that I had a dollar for every person that I have transported on the ambulance with the same. Hope you feel well soon!
That sounds promissing for Sang......Whew!

It's just a cold, you'll get over it...If you take care of yourself it lasts 2 weeks, if you don't it lasts 2 weeks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts