• Krink with the 16" and some kinda can

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Stick with the full stock plum

Votes: 8 50.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I built a 74, I'm real happy with it.

I am thinking of another plum version, (waiting for trunion issue answers), but I was also thinking of a Krinkov version, and then the AR-M1F version.
Come on guys give me some opinions, I don't want to go SBR on this one so it's either a 16" barrel krink or a fake can. I like the gas block and the hinged upper cover of the krink. here's my concept drawing and a real M1-F

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
I would like to have two 74 varients.

#1 - old school. Laminated PG and hangguards with a side folding skelton style stock.
http://tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/pro12.html

#2 - newer style. Black plastic stockset with AK74M style side folding buttstock. Some type of optics...red dot or something.
http://www.tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/media2/pk01montage04.jpg

A krink would be nice but I don't care for the fake cans, etc. Not really interested in the SBR either. Most likely I will just skip over the Krink.

·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about the 5.56 version, but the mags are out of sight. :scared:

That was actually my first thought, I was thinking of a AK-102 variant. But then $ went thru my head...I'm sure it would take $600 worth of peices and parts to make that happen.

You got one going yet Jerry (5.56), and did you buy that side folder trunion from K-var?

·
Registered
102 Posts
krink

kevin_m4 said:
I thought about the 5.56 version, but the mags are out of sight. :scared:

That was actually my first thought, I was thinking of a AK-102 variant. But then $ went thru my head...I'm sure it would take $600 worth of peices and parts to make that happen.

You got one going yet Jerry (5.56), and did you buy that side folder trunion from K-var?
i say a krink with a fake can i would like to see pictures of a krink build either way you go it will be fun to see and hear about your build good luck rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts