Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM LOOKING FOR INFO. ON THE NET ABOUT STEVENS FIREARMS. I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH SAVAGE ARMS BUT IT IS A DEAD END ON OLDER STEVENS FIREARMS INFORMATION,,,,,,,,, CAN ANYONE HELP OR GIVE ME A SITE TO TYPE IN??????? I WOULD APPRECIATE IT,, I GOT AN OLD STEVENS .22 THAT WAS MY GRANDADDYS GUN AND I AM TRYING TO REPAIR IT SO I CAN PASS IT ON TO MY SON.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Freebird:
First, my brother, please lose the caps lock. It's the internet equivilent of shouting. We can read what you need OK without the caps on.
Second, you don't say what kind of info you need. Are you trying to identify a particular gun, or do you just need parts? If you need parts, try www.e-gunparts.com . They have a bunch of parts for just about every gun manufactured and schematics for many, many of them. Hunting through the listings can help identify mystery guns as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was needin parts,,sorry bout that also sorry bout the caps lock thing too. Thanks for the website I will sure give it a try.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
That's cool, if you post the gun model and info (and what you need) we can try and dig some info up for ya.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well like I said its an old gun,,,all I can say is its a stevens model 7200 .22 cal. long rifle and it also has S94 on the barrell whatever that means. but i am gonna look at e-gunparts.com to see if I can come up with anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts