Gunco Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
POP goes this cherry :D :cool:

How many folks here have their CCW? If you live in a state that's come around to seeing the light you should. For the latest info www.packing.org has all the info you need.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I received mine in 1973, they were a little easier to come by back then.

Here in MA today, you have to be able to prove that you actually need one, to be able to get one.

Kennedy, Kerry, Reilly and the rest of the Goons up on the hill, are trying to make it harder everyday.

Your right packing.org is a very informative site.

PS :welcome:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've had mine for a few years now (as soon as eligible after I moved to the state). Even if you don't plan on carrying too often (for whatever reason) you should still get it. If nothing else it drives the total #'s up & pisses off the antis :scared: :biggrin: .

Greg

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have had mine for about 4 years know. I hardly ever carry, but I if I want too I can :nanabang: .

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
I currently have my CCW, and also had a CCW in another state when I used to live there. Definitely something to get.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Randy said:
How many folks here have their CCW? If you live in a state that's come around to seeing the light you should. For the latest info www.packing.org has all the info you need.
I should ask "What's a CCW?", but, I really do know the answer! Not REQUIRED here (The Free State of Vermont), I was born with mine. Y'all should move.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in MI. Got mine in '02. I carry always, once you get used to it, it's like putting your pants on. I like the 5.11 tactical vest with the holster insert setup. When I get home, I just hang it over the back of a chair until I need it the next time. It also carries my cellphone, Surefire light, and 2 speedloaders.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have had mine since Kentucky started it's CCW program. When I renewed mine last they had made the permit good for 5 years now instead of 3 years for the same money. That was a suprise!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ohio-

We finally passed CCW & now you can carry legally.
Our Governor is a idiot but he got this one right!

·
Registered
990 Posts
I've had it for about 7 years.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mass, NH, Florida which allows me concealed carry in about 26 states. I have been licensed in Mass for about 20 years and am 43 years old.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I can't even remember when i got mine..early to mid 70's..just like american express..never leave home without it..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts