Gunco Forums banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
POF-USA, last time I checked had links to JLD recievers, but that was a good many months ago....Nope, they don't carry them anymore.

Rapid Fire carries them still, apparently.

EDIT

Century so far hasn't been very helpful.

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
Yeah, I bought a CIA CETME and put one of the sliding stocks on it, had to take a rat tail file to the holes. It wasn't much, but still noticeable.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Coils said:
Yeah, I bought a CIA CETME and put one of the sliding stocks on it, had to take a rat tail file to the holes. It wasn't much, but still noticeable.
I am talking about .150" off. About half the diameter of the hole.

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
ouch, that is a lot!!

How about over all length, maybe it's long at the rear? I'm just grabbing at straws now.

·
tired of idiots
2,276 Posts
I just bent my flat this afternoon, super easy! 3/4" rod drilled and bolted to a piece of plywood. I used a couple of 1/4" steel scrap as a pry bar, about 20 min of work including some tweeking befor eI spot welded it.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
vz58 said:
I just bent my flat this afternoon, super easy! 3/4" rod drilled and bolted to a piece of plywood. I used a couple of 1/4" steel scrap as a pry bar, about 20 min of work including some tweeking befor eI spot welded it.
Does your bolt carrier and cocking tube fit in the receiver?

·
tired of idiots
2,276 Posts
bolt carrier and bolt fit smooth. The cocking tube on the centerfire kit is all kinds of bubba rewelded, dented and fugly. So no I have not fit the tube. However it does look like it would.

·
Registered
441 Posts
seems like the thread stalled so here are 2 pictures of what your trigger parts should look like before reassembly

Cocking tube and trunnion welded in

remember the headspacing is done with feeler guages so the gap between bolt head and bolt head carrier are between.004-.020

if you use a cast receiver you will need to polish the inside of the cocking tube and the trunion hole for them to fit

I chose grip, stock, mags, receiver(CIA cast, roll your own wasn't available yet) and removed the barrel threads and crowned to come in under the parts count because at the time it was all I could get.

when all was said and done this is what I got

This is thanks to Diablo and rusty pirate from the now defunct cetmerifles.com for all of their help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Could some one please tell me where the best place to get Cetme flats is and also what is the best procedure to bend them correctly......where is the best places to get Cetme Parts???? Thank you....
Reiff34

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.