Gunco Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
aka: SDK1968
7,741 Posts
i'll be here until the lights go out....

·
7,741 Posts
the stay logged in button is still here....

you just have to go to a different location to see it.

first thing.. BEFORE YOU LOG IN.... go to the bottom of the home page.. click on members online... when you get the "you are not authorized" message.. it will give you the sign in box with the stay logged in option underneath it.

once you hit it that way.. you wont have to do it again until you clear your cookies/cache' from your browser.

if your one of the people who do this everytime they turn off their com? start doing this before you log in & it will keep you logged in until next time you clean.

s

·
Registered
993 Posts
More changes? Just when you get use it. Oh well. Welcome new people! One question though. Are all the new people pro gun or?

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I would think.:dunno:.But pro business? Decisions are made based on economics primarily. Where's most of the clothes you wear made at? Rationale dictates business. Honestly the only thing I pitched a bitch about was the first shirt I saw made in Vietnam. Tis what it tis. The Russian dating thing that shows up was probably my fault. I was just looking for Kalashnikov parts, honest.;)

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I would think.:dunno:.But pro business? Decisions are made based on economics primarily. Where's most of the clothes you wear made at? Rationale dictates business. Honestly the only thing I pitched a bitch about was the first shirt I saw made in Vietnam. Tis what it tis. The Russian dating thing that shows up was probably my fault. I was just looking for Kalashnikov parts, honest.;). Global economics. Not a tangent btw. I just understand is all.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Could've sworn the "edit" button was here last night. Hmmm... not liking some of these changes.

·
7,741 Posts
edit button: there is no edit button in this section.

out in the regular threads its still there. nothing to worry about..

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I just made a post in GD. The edit button still exists.:thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
7,741 Posts
There has always been a edit button on this site.
go back to post #31 bud... there has NOT been an edit button in THIS SECTION in a looooong time.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
No edit button in the Survival section either. Used to be one there.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Looks like I can edit a reply there. Just please don't take my ignore button away. My only request please.

·
Administrator
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
We haven't even moved the sites to our servers yet, we haven't changed a thing :)

Me too!! Maybe we can start a new international trade organization with the new Canadian owners..trade Good Canadian beer for some tasty Southern biscuits and gravy!
I can't officially endorse this but that is an amazing trade.

Kyle

·
7,741 Posts
We haven't even moved the sites to our servers yet, we haven't changed a thing :)

I can't officially endorse this but that is an amazing trade.

Kyle
Kyle,

so your going to be moving the site to new servers?

just asking cause the people who recently had the site... had just moved it to "their" servers.. since your the tec.. you know the next question:

gonna make a full back up of the site & the attachments folders? the library here is huge & important to everyone in our hobby.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
My red eye gravy and the wife's biscuits will make you immigrate.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Cool! Looks like a temporary glitch. The "edit" button is back.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.