Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Kyle,

so your going to be moving the site to new servers?

just asking cause the people who recently had the site... had just moved it to "their" servers.. since your the tec.. you know the next question:

gonna make a full back up of the site & the attachments folders? the library here is huge & important to everyone in our hobby.
We're doing that first ;)

Kyle

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
We're doing that first ;)

Kyle
Kyle if yah hit one of the advertised sites it takes you away from the forum. Not an end of the world problem but I spend a few bucks each month on fun stuff. It should probably go to another link "thread' and keep yer site open. Just a though thank you.

·
Administrator
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Kyle if yah hit one of the advertised sites it takes you away from the forum. Not an end of the world problem but I spend a few bucks each month on fun stuff. It should probably go to another link "thread' and keep yer site open. Just a though thank you.
Is it a specific one or can you give point me to where it is?

Kyle

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts

Kyle
Kyle if you go to the top of the page on the right across from the Gunco name and hit any add that is their it takes you to the add and closes Gunco's site. Not big deal but one then has to return to the site here. Other adds below the top line do not do this.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts

Kyle
Kyle if you go to the top of the page on the right across from the Gunco name and hit any add that is their it takes you to the add and closes Gunco's site. Not a big deal but one then has to return to the site here. Other adds below the top line do not do this.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
4th,did you hit the Russian dating one:woot::)
So a guy across the canal here rents a slip from my neighbor. Brings in like a beautiful nice big yacht. Saturday comes and I look over and their is like a frigging dozen hot frigging chicks in string bikinis.
Russkie girls holy sheeeeeeeeeet hot. :thumbup1: I yells over and ask if I can go for a ride? he says sure hop in. I dive in and start swimming, mother frigger gunned the engines and split. How many chicks does this guy need?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.