Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'd give him about $15 for the kit. Not sure I like the 'bling bling' style military style weapons.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kevin_m4 said:
I'm sorry, but I like it.
No need to apologize. Personally it's not my idea of what I would buy if I had to buy just one AK, but if I had 3-4 already this would be a really cool custom variation. I haven't seen it done before, but I'm sure it has. At least it's not like the gold plated Iraqi guns. :scared:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I think I like it yes ,,, yes I do like it ,,,no wate ,, now I want to build it

·
Registered
76 Posts
If he would knock $100 off the buy it now price, I would buy it, AND BUILD IT!!! Now where the hell can I go to get this receiver I just finished nickel plated?

OK How much does nickel plating cost to have done? Might be cheaper to get one of my own kits plated. :headspin:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AK-74Freak said:
If he would knock $100 off the buy it now price, I would buy it, AND BUILD IT!!! Now where the hell can I go to get this receiver I just finished nickel plated?
That's kinda what I've been thinking too. I imagine that if you look around on the web you could find someone who specializes in plating firearms. It used to be really big business but there's not too much call for nickel plating nowadays. The styles have moved on to solid blacks. Even stainless isn't as popular anymore. People want blackened stainless now. :lol: Dunno what the point of that is. Personally I've never had a gun get rusty so I don't see a reason for stainless, blackened or otherwise. :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts