Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Say...do you think it would be legal to use those sabbots? Without it being a DD.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I still dont get why its a DD, a barrett isnt a DD and its a semi .50 cal. Hell, a desert eagle 50 action express, or 50 beowulf. Why would it be a DD?

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Because its bigger than .50 cal thats a .700 cal bullet.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its does make me want to build that Beowulf AK. That fat azz bullet in the mag looks too cool.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Yeah that Tony makes some cool stuff. Have you seen his 458 SOCOM Sledgehammer? http://www.tromix.com/Tromix_458.htm He also made the Valmet mags that were converted from E German STG mags that were as good as factory.

·
Nationalistic Infidel.
698 Posts
Thats pretty cool but for myself I would stay with 12gauge slugs and have a rifled shotgun barrel fitted to the Saga. Soon as I can get out of my economic and physical slump I am going to find a Saga 12ga and build a one of those boom sticks.

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Grendeljaeger said:
Yeah that Tony makes some cool stuff. Have you seen his 458 SOCOM Sledgehammer? http://www.tromix.com/Tromix_458.htm He also made the Valmet mags that were converted from E German STG mags that were as good as factory.
Holy Smokes...that is a monster...what what the range on that round is? Otherwise .308/7.62x51 is still the way to go?

·
Registered
107 Posts
helldriver said:
Thats pretty cool but for myself I would stay with 12gauge slugs and have a rifled shotgun barrel fitted to the Saga. Soon as I can get out of my economic and physical slump I am going to find a Saga 12ga and build a one of those boom sticks.
If you want a Saiga then better move fast. EAA's no longer importing them because Remington bought their import permits for the Baikal & Saiga lines but won't import the Saigas. It'll take 8+ months for the Russians to find another importer/distributor and do the paperwork before we see any new Saiga shipments. Saigas are becoming hard to find (glad I got my 3 converted Saiga-12s!)
Tomac

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Tomac said:
If you want a Saiga then better move fast. EAA's no longer importing them because Remington bought their import permits for the Baikal & Saiga lines but won't import the Saigas. It'll take 8+ months for the Russians to find another importer/distributor and do the paperwork before we see any new Saiga shipments. Saigas are becoming hard to find (glad I got my 3 converted Saiga-12s!)
Tomac
Really? That blows! It was hard enough to find a Saiga anywhere. I really wanted to pick up one in .223 sometime, but finding one is near impossible.

·
Nationalistic Infidel.
698 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Really? That blows! It was hard enough to find a Saiga anywhere. I really wanted to pick up one in .223 sometime, but finding one is near impossible.
That does blow big time. Seems I'm usually a day late and a dollar short. I supose if I do locate one the best I can do is try and trade for it, hopefully.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts