1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iraqi Official: Troops Found Chemical Lab During Sweep of Fallujah
The Associated Press
Published: Nov 25, 2004

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Iraqi troops searching suspected terrorist hideouts in Fallujah discovered a laboratory with manuals on how to manufacture explosives and toxins - including anthrax, Iraq's national security adviser said Thursday.
Qassem Dawoud said the lab was found in the southwestern district of Fallujah, where pockets of insurgents are still holding out following the Nov. 8 assault by American and Iraqi forces.

"We also found in the laboratory manuals and instructions spelling out procedures for making explosives," he said. "They also spoke about making anthrax."

Dawoud showed pictures of a shelf containing what he said were various chemicals.

AP-ES-11-25-04 0951EST

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBY2FP1Z1E.html

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
What, this can't be! Those poor innocent Iraqi's would never do anything like that. They have no WMD. Yeah right! I say they just haven't found them yet.

Keep up the good work troops.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Nah!

Those manuals were just light reading for people who had trouble sleeping due to the noise of the bombs and all.

While Custer was typing this, I was being screamed at by my wifes brother-in-law's Mother for being one of those "Bush supporters". (She's a Lawyer) :hyper:

The heart of the rant was how could I support Bush, when "everyone knows he lied to us about WMD's in Iraq", and we are "Murdering Hundreds of Thousands of innocent iraqi's so Chaney could make his oil buddies rich."
:confused:

She ended up with "it's too bad Bill Clinton couldn't run again, we wouldn't be in this mess! :lol:

I wanted to ask her what her alias was on DUng, but my wife talked me out of it!

:biggrin:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I get that from my father-in-law, although we don't discuss politics much anymore. I've even been accused of being anti-Democrtat. No, I'm anti-ignorence. If a Dem shares my views and beliefs, I'll vote for him/her in a heartbeat. My father-in-laws share the same views and beliefs on many, many things. But he will not look for the candidate that agrees with him, he just looks for the donkey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts