Gunco Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Waiting on mine to come back now. Actually I could have ordered 2 already heat treated from him for not too much more than I spent on purchasing & two shipping's. Hind sight is 20-20.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sound interesting...

·
Registered
558 Posts
I take it that ak blanks heated treated can be pirchased from this vendor. or one can send in thier 80% polish ak receiver. has anyone sent one in to be done yet? and if so how was it?.,,,Doc

·
Registered
554 Posts
I take it that ak blanks heated treated can be pirchased from this vendor. or one can send in thier 80% polish ak receiver. has anyone sent one in to be done yet? and if so how was it?.,,,Doc
Yup, that's right.

I will have my FFL in March and I will be offering heat treating for any AK blank/receiver.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I just got six back from him yesterday, look good.

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another couple plus ones for Childers, great looking heat treat rails and shell.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just received two Polish Blanks +Rails from his stock of already Heat Treated.

Fantastic service, 3 days door to door, AK Blanks look Great, Ready to Build and no messing around with Heat Treat necessary.

A+++++++++ Guy in my Book.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Agreed, I got mine and it certainly is a thing of beauty, isn't it.
Great service, great communication, and great guy.
I also have 3 barrel sets with him for population. I believe his work will be above par on those as well.

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just received another order from Cameron. He consistently provides a high quality product, highly recommend him!

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just received an AK74 blank with welded rails, center support installed, trunion holes drilled and finished in a matt blue. Really great work, far better welding than I could ever do! Highly recommend Cameron!

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ordered an AK74 blank with welded rails, center support installed and trunion holes drilled on Sunday 08/12/18, received it on Friday 08/17/18. Looks great as all of his work does IMHE.

·
aka: SDK1968
7,741 Posts
they got good stuff.

usually high quality.

had a little hiccup with my last 2 ak74 receivers.... the center rivet wasnt hardly mashed at all & it let the receiver be too wide & that led to skipping over the ejector as the bolt blew by.

easy fix. just stuck it in the rivet jig & pressed her down where she belonged.

Reactions: Tommo
1 - 18 of 18 Posts