Gunco Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the gun show today and found what I consider to be some finds. There was a box of norinco 7.62x39 and some chinasports 308. Couldn't pass them up and the price wasn't to bad. 2.95 for the 7.62x39 and $4 for each box of 308. There was a tin of chinese steel core there too (7.62x39), I didn't inquire on the price as I didn't bring enough cash for that.

The neat thing was some WASR's in 7.62 that were in pistol grip configuration and on the magazine was a warning label about inserting a foreign hi-cap mag into thi sgun may be in violation of the law. I am wondering if there was US parts in the mag and without that there wouldn't be enough in the gun? Those were selling for 339 (slant brake on them etc). There were quite a few other WASRs in 7.62x39 that were selling for 299 with no muzzle brake.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
The slant brake on those WASRs are Romainian.. Thus requirng 6 US parts to be legal. That is the reason for the sticker on the mag.. Change the brake out with one made in the US and every thing will be fine..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts