Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made out like a bandit.

My wife bought me a copy of the model 1897 Winchester pump shotgun I was wanting. How'd she know I wanted that?

And, I got the following DVDs: High Noon, The Quick and the Dead, and Once upon a time in the West. :)

But the biggest gift was watching my smallest grandson get his cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and Daisy BB gun. He was happier than a guy that won the lottery. :D

What did ya all get?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Dunno yet, I go to mom and dad's around 11 or so--I'm sure I got some sort of kitchen appliance that I wanted and some hair scrunchies and probably a piece of jewelry and probably some makeup brushes in my stocking--I'll give ya the run down when I come home--we'll see how close I was......lol

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
New boots, spot light, Earnhardt memorabilia, laser level, tools. Plus we still have to go to both our parents houses. Probably be gone most of the day.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, we'll be doing some traveling today too. Gotta go about 100 miles South to visit some family. And, that's down where the big snow hit too. :eek:

Hope it's cleaned up somewhat by now. We are packing some survival type clothing just in case.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Well, I out did you all, I got another day to do the things I enjoy. I feel that every day above ground is a special gift.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
And we are all glad Lupe. I forgot to mention that one. Merry Christmas Buddy.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I got coal. :bawling:

j/k......my wife & I don't exchange gifts at Christmas and right now I have more guns than I can shoot.:)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well, I got those 2 91/30's I posted earlier. A home cooked meal later. Some socks.(I love new socks.) A box of 12 gauge shells.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Thylacine said:
Well, I got those 2 91/30's I posted earlier. A home cooked meal later. Some socks.(I love new socks.) A box of 12 gauge shells.

Mosin-Nagants.......love em.:)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I hinted to everyone that it would be nice to get cash this year so i could finance some of my projects..so far it's seems to have worked..

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
I got a great book called "The Bowie Knife-Unsheathing an American Legend" with lots of facts about, and pics of, antique bowies. :newyear: :santa:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Cephus said:
1 Trigger Group
2 Spare parts kits
3 boxes if ammo
4 Ships in a bottle
5 Slings from Tapco
6 Hugs and Kisses
And that's the best Xmas I could ask for.
Sounds great to me, Brother.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got another winchester 94 in 30-30 and a mosin 91-59..

And a Xbox with Halo2 so Ya'll wont see me for a while....:thumbup1:

Hope everyone has a great holiday and spends it with the ones they love:)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Taz38 said:
Dunno yet, I go to mom and dad's around 11 or so--I'm sure I got some sort of kitchen appliance that I wanted and some hair scrunchies and probably a piece of jewelry and probably some makeup brushes in my stocking--I'll give ya the run down when I come home--we'll see how close I was......lol
OK let's see how good I was......

I got makeup brushes, hair brushes, 3 packs of scrunchies, and an indoor boiler/steamer/fryer, and some earrings---DAMN I'm good.......lol oh and I got some money and giftcards.....lol :thumbup1: gotta love mom and dad :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
I got a couple pairs of sweatpants and a new wallet to replace my old one with the hole.

Actually my wife and I don't really exchange much on Christmas. It's more for the kids. We just get what we want as we need or want it through out the year.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
As usual, I made out like a bandit.

The kids got me a Yugo SKS 59...the one without the grenade launcher attachment plus a 1935 K-31 with walnut stock. Both are taken down now with parts soaking. I knew they went to AIM because they got lost and had to call for directions but I did not know what they were getting me. The long boxes were not under the tree so I was guessing they got me a Polish P64 pistol which they know I also have an eye for.

I also got a bunch of DVD's, mostly Westerns, and all with Ben Johnson in them as he is one of my favorite actors.

Bunch of books, the most interesting one being the De La Pena journal about the Alamo. Hard to find so my wife had to order it from Texas A&M's book store.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Custer said:
I also got a bunch of DVD's, mostly Westerns, and all with Ben Johnson in them as he is one of my favorite actors.
Mine too.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Oh, I got some socks I needed, my kids keep taking mine, two dress pants and a couple of dress shirts, plus another watch....some booze and a lot of love from relatives and friends.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
aviator said:
Oh, I got some socks I needed, my kids keep taking mine, two dress pants and a couple of dress shirts, plus another watch....some booze and a lot of love from relatives and friends.
My socks and underwear seem to disappear everytime my son comes for a visit. I also noticed today that a case of beer was missing from the garage.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts