Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+2]Coincidence! Major quake exactly 1 year ago[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+1]Asia killer tops 26,000 death toll of Bam shaker also on Dec. 26[/size][/font]
[size=-1]Posted: December 29, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern[/size] [font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][font=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif] [size=-1] ? 2004 WorldNetDaily.com [/size] [/font] [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Is it just a striking coincidence? [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The 9.0 killer earthquake in Asia that unleashed tsunamis killing tens of thousands followed exactly one year to the hour after the Bam, Iran, earthquake that killed 26,000. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][/font] [font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]On Dec. 26, 2003, a 6.6 quake hit the ancient city of Bam in Iran. While the quake was much smaller than the one that struck near the island of Sumatra Sunday, its epicenter was directly under the city. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]On Dec. 26, 2004, the 9.0 quake struck in South Asia. While the death toll will be much higher, most of the destructiveness was the result of the giant waves triggered by the earth's movement under the India Ocean. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The 2003 quake hit at 01:56:52 UTC, while the 2004 quake struck at 00:58:55 UTC ? exactly one year, 58 minutes apart. [/font]

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
That's freaky, To weird too be funny.

·
Angry White Man
3,379 Posts
A few more 9.0 quakes in the middle east and we'll be good to go. :wink:

·
Registered
57 Posts
There are some very strange things going on with ole Mother Earth of late. I think these will be bad times to live near volcanoes, fault lines and coasts.
I was listening to late night talk radio at work and there is a lot of speculation among some that these things are being caused by evil humans with unknown weapons / devices.
I don't know if I should grab my tin foil hat or a life jacket.:dunno:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Oh trust me, we would have noticed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts