Gunco Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this off of AR15.Com

For any forum readers living in or near Columbus, Ohio. The Columbus City Council will hold its first public hearing on Novebmer 4th at 5:30 in City Hall to reinstate the " Assault Weapons" ban. If passed, this law would outlaw not only the sale, but the possession of anything they decide to call an "assault weapon."
Need to act now to shoot it down.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I can see Cincy doing this as well. Hell, they have a ban on semi-auto's already. Glad I don't live in the city limits. Too bad I don't live in Columbus and I like the timing of the meeting right after the election. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Here in the Democrat State of Illinois our leftist politicians are pushing for an AWB that will include all semi-auto guns and anything .50cal and over, that includes black power and shotguns. It will kill most hunting here except bow hunting and smaller than .50cal black power rifles, just try to hit a pheasant with a .410. ( except for black power, Rifles can't be used in Illinois for hunting, only shotguns,at least up North) We?re screwed if this one passes.
I think this is happening as payback because the Democrats are pissed about the national AWB going down in flames and the fact that it points out how ineffective their "Emperor" Bill Clinton was in cutting crime with it. They can?t admit the Emperor had no clothes, so now they?ll punish us all if we let them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts