Gunco Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Peyton Manning on breaking Marino's record of the most TDs in a single season.....:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

and yes the Giants lost AGAIN! :rant:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Was there a football game??????:sleep:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
Have fun Taz. This is one thing I have neverstood the appeal of..
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
I hear that, I have not watched a ball game since high school and that was..................well not recent.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Lupeloff said:
I hear that, I have not watched a ball game since high school and that was..................well not recent.
I agree. I am not really a fan of team sports. I LOVE to go shooting and I like to ride my bicycle but, that really about it, Other than hiking or camping...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
I agree. I am not really a fan of team sports. I LOVE to go shooting and I like to ride my bicycle but, that really about it, Other than hiking or camping...
A person after my own heart. :thumbup1:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
One does not preclude the other.

However, it is getting tougher to be a fan with the growing thuggery.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm an all around sports person and I love the outdoors. My fav sport is racing, but it's the offseason, and right now I can choose between football and basketball--I pick football...despise basketball. I enjoy hunting fishing and pretty much anything else that doesn't include cleaning toilets :)

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:thumbup1:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Taz38 said:
I'm an all around sports person and I love the outdoors. My fav sport is racing, but it's the offseason, and right now I can choose between football and basketball--I pick football...despise basketball. I enjoy hunting fishing and pretty much anything else that doesn't include cleaning toilets :)
Taz, There are many forms of racing. What kind of racing do you like?
are you talking Nascar,drag,horse,bicycle,motorcycle or what. I like Nascar and ET Drag racing. I had a quarter mile drag car a few years back but I did not have the time to haul it to the race track more than twice a year.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
redchevyman said:
Taz, There are many forms of racing. What kind of racing do you like?
are you talking Nascar,drag,horse,bicycle,motorcycle or what. I like Nascar and ET Drag racing. I had a quarter mile drag car a few years back but I did not have the time to haul it to the race track more than twice a year.
I like drag racing and NASCAR mainly. I do watch the dirtbike tournements on tv.

I have to go to my parent's house and get a pic downloaded for you--you will drool over this car they had at the closing of our local track. I think it's an old chevy--if not it's still pretty awesome.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
My beloved Patriots rebounded from that debacle last Monday night.

Beat the Jets 23-7 to sew up the first round bye.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts