Gunco Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MEMRI TV Releases Report on Iranian Drama Series by Former Education Ministry Official about Israeli Government Harvesting Palestinian Children's Eyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: National Desk

WASHINGTON, Dec. 22 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Today MEMRI released a special report from its TV Monitor Project, titled "Iranian TV Drama Series about Israeli Government Stealing Palestinian Children's Eyes."

The Iranian weekly TV series, named "For You, Palestine," or "Zahra's Blue Eyes" is being broadcast on Iran's Sahar 1 TV station. The drama was written and directed by former Iranian education ministry official Ali Derakhshni. It premiered on Dec. 13, and airs every Monday.

The show details an Israeli plot to harvest organs from Palestinian children, particularly eyes, and to use them for transplants. Sahar TV also broadcast an interview with the director of the series, who discussed his motivations for making a series "about children."

To view clips from the series, visit http://www.memritv.org. To read the report, visit http://www.memri.org

---

Launched on July 1, 2004 the MEMRI TV Monitoring Project tracks and translates Arab and Iranian TV channels, bridging the language gap between the Middle East and the West. There are over 425 video clips in the MEMRI TV archive, and new clips are added daily.

The MEMRI TV Project offers a free email subscription service for the media. For more information, please email [email protected] or call 202-955-9070.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I never heard of this. Thanks for the heads up Custer.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
That is so stupid. Israelis don't harvest Iranian children's eyes. And it's only during Passover that Jews need the blood of Christian babies for their rituals.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
That is so stupid. Israelis don't harvest Iranian children's eyes. And it's only during Passover that Jews need the blood of Christian babies for their rituals.
Funny, I always thought it was the blood of an unblemished lamb.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
Psychotic anti-semites are too well-read to fall for that, Preacher:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
Must be reading something different than me:

Exodus 12:5-14 5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover. 12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Preacher said:
Must be reading something different than me...
Link was to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, blueprint for Zionist dominion over the world. In actuality, a forgery created by the Czarist secret police to foment antisemitism. Henry Ford thought it was genuine, funded its printing and distribution in the USA while even Adolph Hitler ignored it. A lot of rabid antisemites insist that it's a genuine Zionist document, not a forgery.

Curious about your biblical quote: Is that from the King James version of the Bible? I think that version has the most magestic and beautiful language, although I gotta admit I don't understand it all. I'd like to find a King James version on the 'net with footnotes to explain the more obscure passages and words.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
Link was to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, blueprint for Zionist dominion over the world. In actuality, a forgery created by the Czarist secret police to foment antisemitism. Henry Ford thought it was genuine, funded its printing and distribution in the USA while even Adolph Hitler ignored it. A lot of rabid antisemites insist that it's a genuine Zionist document, not a forgery.

Curious about your biblical quote: Is that from the King James version of the Bible? I think that version has the most magestic and beautiful language, although I gotta admit I don't understand it all. I'd like to find a King James version on the 'net with footnotes to explain the more obscure passages and words.

Here is some links that may help:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/ http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html
http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/kjv/
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/kjv/
http://www.sacrednamebible.com/kjvstrongs/index2.htm

Using a strongs concordance can help to get things figured out too. Words are linked by numbers that correlate to the concordance. The last link has strongs listed.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
Curious about your biblical quote: Is that from the King James version of the Bible?
Is there any other?

Yes I stick with King James for a variety of reasons. I like you also like the poetic wording, but more importantly, it is the only direct translation from the original Hebrew and Greek. There are many version out there but I don't trust them.

For example, the NIV(New International Version) is very popular nowadays. Let take John 3:16 from the NIV:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Now from KJV:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Notice the NIV says "one and only son" and the KJV says "only begotten son." Begotten means chosen. So this means Jesus was God's only chosen son leaving the possibility for other sons that were not chosen. The NIV passage means God had only one son.

But when we look at Luke 3:38-Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God. , clearly indicates God had another son, just not a "chosen" son like Jesus.

I use the Dakes Annotated Bible that has excellent footnotes to the original meaning of the Greek and Hebrew languages that the verse originally was dreived from.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/ is a good website that I think would fit what your looking for. Also http://www.biblegateway.com is an excellent lookup site especially if you can't remember the full verse. Alot of sites you have to be exact in your search. Like if you search the word "day," your results would only contain "day." BibleGateway would give all forms of the word(day, days etc.)

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Well Sniper, I aint erasing mine just 'cause you beat me to the punch!:thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Preacher, Sniper 69, thanks!

There's a passage I've been looking for that I couldn't find with the search engines. Anyone know it? It's a passage in which pregnant women are cautioned not to drink alcohol. I thought the phrase "strong spirits" was in it, but that didn't turn up anything. Don't know what book it's in, except that I don't think it's in Leviticus (but may be wrong on that).

Preacher, I'm relying on you for this one! H.L. Mencken had a bad attitude towards the Methodists because they supported Prohibition.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
Preacher, Sniper 69, thanks!

There's a passage I've been looking for that I couldn't find with the search engines. Anyone know it? It's a passage in which pregnant women are cautioned not to drink alcohol. I thought the phrase "strong spirits" was in it, but that didn't turn up anything. Don't know what book it's in, except that I don't think it's in Leviticus (but may be wrong on that).

Preacher, I'm relying on you for this one! H.L. Mencken had a bad attitude towards the Methodists because they supported Prohibition.

Judges 13:7 But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I knew I could count on you, Preacher! Thanks much!!

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
I knew I could count on you, Preacher! Thanks much!!
Anytime, although I will admit I had to blow off some dust on that one!

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Preacher said:
Well Sniper, I aint erasing mine just 'cause you beat me to the punch!:thumbup1:

No need to erase yours - it is well written.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
sniper69 said:
No need to erase yours - it is well written.
I was just jerking you chain. Thanks, there are a few in yours that I didn't know about.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts