Gunco Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in the sunny south, it is 18 degrees at noon! Gusty winds shoot chills through our gentle southern souls! We NEED some global warming! Everyone, please go outside right now. Take every aerosol can you have and spray it high into the air!!! BURN SOME FOSSIL FUELS! GET SOME CO2 IN THE ATMOSPHERE. KILL SOME OZONE, WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!!

Brrrrrrrrrrr!

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
I'm way farther south and it's 46 here at noon...WTF? That's a low for the night not a noon temp!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Let's all eat chili and create our own global warming :lol: :D can you tell I didn't get my pot of chili this weekend----I'm dying here!!!!!!!

t'is 32 and feels like 20 degrees according to the weather channel :cold: :cold: :cold:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
The high for the day in my neck of WV has been 12.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
My thermometer hasn't thawed out yet. :D

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
It's gonna be 1 here on Christmas eve night.... :bawling:

We got a major winter storm that is supposed to start here Tuesday night thru Thursday. I just hope the weather people are wrong.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I remember waaaay back in the 1970's the doom and gloomers telling dire stories of "the coming ice age" and how we were killing the world , it's all our fault , blah , blah , blah , blah.

In the late 1980's early 1990's there was a switch ... GLOBAL WARMING ... The earth was dying from global warming / it's all our fault / blase' blase' ...

IT'S ALL WACKO LIBERAL SCARE TACTICS. S. O. P. Scare people into doing what you want.

One thing I could never understand :

Third grade science class : People take in oxygen / expel carbon dioxide , plants take in carbon dioxide / expel oxygen.

So higher CO2 levels should be BETTER for plants which will produce oxygen yada , yada...........

IT'S ALL LIES !

I too am in favor of global warming.............. :thumbup1:

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
It's gonna be 1 here on Christmas eve night.... :bawling:

We got a major winter storm that is supposed to start here Tuesday night thru Thursday. I just hope the weather people are wrong.
I hope columbus doesn't get hit to bad, haven't been able to keep up with the forecast lately,

The one real drawback to working in the medical field is no matter how bad the weather is rain, sleet, 20 ft of snow, you are expected to show up to work. Level 3 snow emergency is even no excuse to not show up.

Not looking forward to winter.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:thumbup1:

I found some old aerosol spray cans. I took them all out and sprayed them into a breeze towards Texas. Then, I turned on all my cars and left them running. I fed my dog Mexican food and put her outside.

AND IT WORKED!!!!

The temperature went up to 47 degrees!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I cut my thermostat up high, so as to burn more fossil fuel and increase CO2 in the atmosphere. It got up to 57 degrees!

I'm thinking about deforesting the neighborhood next!:thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Sorry 'bout that Magnus! Next time, I'll spray my aerosols north. They're more used to the snow, you know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts