Gunco Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just seen this on a Wrangler coomercial and just about blowed a gasket. Pogo, you'll have to use this at your next action shoot.

Cowboy Wisdom: Careful is a naked man climbing a barbed wire fence. Of course if you're a naked man climbing a barbed wire fence, it's probably a little too late for careful.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
We are even, now I'll clean my computer.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Kewl, I like that. :D

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cowboy Wisdom 2

Just seen another Wrangler commercial:

Cowboy Wisdom: Every cowboy gets a knickname. Just pray that they start calling you Lightning because your horse is fast. Not because you peed on the electric fence.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Careful is the naked cowboy that puts shotgun shells on a Xmas tree. Of course if you are a naked cowboy puttin shotgun shells on a Xmas tree it's probably to late for careful.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lupeloff said:
Careful is the naked cowboy that puts shotgun shells on a Xmas tree. Of course if you are a naked cowboy puttin shotgun shells on a Xmas tree it's probably to late for careful.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I happen to believe that Pogo was very careful or he would have used live shells.:blowup:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
"Don't squat with your spurs on"

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Never
drop your gun to hug a grizzly.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
An old timer is a man who?s had a lot of interesting experiences?some of them are true

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
"Whenever you give a person or a critter a lesson in meanness, don't be surprised if they learn that lesson."
"The best way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket"
"Most good judgment comes from experience, a lot of which comes from bad judgement".
"Fork your own Broncs."
"Sometimes the best thing you can say is nothin'".
"When it comes to the Chuckwagon, it's not really important what it is, but it's critically important to know what it was".
"Skunks, a cook with a toothache, and an gal with an itch to get hitched are all good things to avoid on a Saturday night."

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I always liked that country/western song about how to spot a real cowboy.

If there are three guys riding in a pickup truck, which one is the real cowboy? Anyone know? :D

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
He's the one sitting in the middle, cause he don't have to drive and he also don't have to get out and open the gate.

Name the singer.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Cowdawg said:
He's the one sitting in the middle
Yep! He doesn't have to drive the truck, and he doesn't have to get out and open and close the gate. :D

Oh yeah, Michael Martin Murphey

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Pogo said:
Yep! He doesn't have to drive the truck, and he doesn't have to get out and open and close the gate. :D

Oh yeah, Michael Martin Murphey

I have that tape. I really like that style of music. Its the old time "Western" Style before country western was merged.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts