Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The family I work for got me one of those coffee table books on guns called "The Great Book of Guns, An Illustrated history of Military, Spotring, and Antique Firearms". There is a pic of a CZ 2000 made in the Czech Republic and it looks like it is a 5.56 AK built using an RPK receiver. It takes clear plastic magazines that are supposed to be interchangeable with M-16 mags. I can't figure out how M-16 mags could work in an AK mag well without modification? I know these picture books are not always the most accurate but does anyone know anything about this weapon??

Attachments

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You da man!! Thanks! Yeah those are nice sights, it looks like a mix of Kalashnikov day sights and Galil night sights with good protection. I also like the looks of that Indian rifle on that same page.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Troy from In Range has the only examples of these fine weapons in the Country.. Got to handle them at Knob Creek 2 years ago, could have shot them last year, but did'nt get to go..

·
Registered
14 Posts
We have serial #1 in the rifle and short rifle. Anything you would like to see we can photo for you. They don't accept AR mags. It's real close to a 5.45 mag. It's really an ultra modernized AK.

Teot Sellars
IN RANGE inc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts