Gunco Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
I got it on Monday. Cleaned out the cosmoline. I do regret not paying the $10 extra for the handpicked, maybe I would have one with better blueing left on it.
The handle grip is chipped. Shiny bore and very smooth slide. All in all, if it shoots well it's all good for the money paid.

View attachment 36808

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I got it on Monday. Cleaned out the cosmoline. I do regret not paying the $10 extra for the handpicked, maybe I would have one with better blueing left on it.
The handle grip is chipped. Shiny bore and very smooth slide. All in all, if it shoots well it's all good for the money paid.

View attachment 36808
That's a nice one Romaniac. Thanks for the pix.

Those handpick fees are a crapshoot. Most of the time it's the best pick out of 5 so it doesn't buy ya much sometimes.

·
Registered
305 Posts
@SouthTexasGuy
I have a question for you regarding the grip screw. When i screw it in it would keep going on forever but it will not come out if pushed from the other side. When unscrewing it takes a few turns and pushed out from the other side it comes out. Trying it just on the other side of the handle when both are of it acts normal. I screw it and it stops when tide. Is yours the same way?
I hope i describe it well.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi Romaniac,

When I unscrew mine it comes right out.

When I screw it back in, I push it in, it pushes almost all the way in then it stops. Then a couple turns and its tight and doesnt want to turn anymore.

I hope this helps.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts