Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the list that Salbo posted, I am wondering who all gives you a discount for having a C&R and having it on file with them. The only ones I know of that have a discount other than what is on the general website is Brownells. When I am on the site with out signing in under my name, there is one price. When I log in under my name I get a discounted price on 99% of what they have.

What other dealers/distributors do you KNOW give discounts on non-C&R items?

·
Always sore, always tired
6,781 Posts
I've heard Midway does? I've sent copy of C&R & $5.00 three times over the last two years and NEVER received a catalog. So I can't confirm. SOG does not give a discount, but with a C&R you get the flyer and can buy from them.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Actually, Brownells usually doesn't even require a C&R to get the discount. I know several people including myself who buy at discount just by having a state sales tax number.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Bradrock said:
I've heard Midway does? I've sent copy of C&R & $5.00 three times over the last two years and NEVER received a catalog. So I can't confirm. SOG does not give a discount, but with a C&R you get the flyer and can buy from them.
Weird.
I just sent my C&R with no $ and received a catalog. Already received my second actually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts