Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
Gunco.net and Sponsors December 2004 Promotional Giveaway

Giveaway Sponsors:

1. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Winners will be selected at random to receive prizes described in Section 3. Limit of 30 entries per registered forum users. Entries may be all submitted at one time, or selectively throughout this giveaway period.

DONATIONS:
Donations of any amount for site upkeep, future additions/developments as well as regular giveaways are always appreciated. We again would like to extend our thanks to all those who have already donated as well as to all our members for continuing to contribute to Gunco.net in the many ways you do. Please note that donations will not increase your chance of winning any contest/giveaway here on Gunco.net.

HOW TO ENTER:
Entries will be accepted electronically only. Limit of 30 entries per registered forum members. Entries without valid forum user ids included will be voided. All entries may be submitted at one time or throughout the contest duration.

2. PROMOTION TIME PERIOD
This promotional offer begins on December 1, 2004 and runs through December 23, 2004. One (1) winning entry per prize offered will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. Gunco.net and affiliates assume no responsibility for lost, corrupted, incomplete, inaccurate, late or misdirected entries.

3. PRIZES

1st Prize - Bulgarian AK-74 Kit w/Plum Stock Set

2nd Prize - DPH Arms Flat Bending Jig

3rd Prize - Complete Stock Set (Galil Handguard, Tapco Sidefolder, Tapco SAW Grip)

4th Prize - TDI Tri-rail AK Handguard and Folding Front Grip

No cash or prize substitution, transfer or assignment by winner is allowed. Sponsors reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize or a portion of it becomes unavailable. No additional or other prizes are being awarded.

4. DRAWING
Within approximately one (1) week following the end of the promotion period described above, three winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries submitted during the promotion period. Winners will be notified by email, to the address used to submit the entries. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.

5. ELIGIBILITY
The contest is open to residents of the United States (and territories) only.
Contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older. These offers are void where prohibited or restricted by federal, state or local laws. Employees of Gunco.net, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and their families and employees, and those living in the same households are ineligible. By entering this contest, you agree to comply with these rules and agree that Gunco.net, their subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from your participation in this contest or from the acceptance, use, misuse, or inability to use or award the prizes.

6. WINNERS
The forum names of the winners will be announced upon the end of the contest.

7. CANCELLATION AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Gunco.net may cancel this contest at any time. If for any reason this online contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Gunco.net, Gunco.net may cancel or suspend the contest.

BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS, THE GUNCO.NET SITE TERMS AND THE OFFICIAL GUNCO.NET CONTEST RULES.

CONTEST CLOSED

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
OK so how many times can we enter?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Thanks I only entered once on the november one cause I didn't know how many and erred on the side of caution.

·
Registered
681 Posts
If I win, I'll....
aw shit.... who am I kiddin'...
Congrats ahead of time for the lucky winners, and Congrats, also for November's winners!!!!

·
1,763 Posts
Where the data base of info submitted going?
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the opportunity to enter and possibly win, but why all the full info? I don't want to be on some "list" of bad boys with AK's if ya know what I mean. I don't have anything to hide, but still?

Oops I hit your edit button! I meant the quote. Sang:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
sks_hunter said:
If I win, I'll....
aw shit.... who am I kiddin'...
Congrats ahead of time for the lucky winners, and Congrats, also for November's winners!!!!
+1

Samuel

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
kevin_m4 said:
Where the data base of info submitted going?
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the opportunity to enter and possibly win, but why all the full info? I don't want to be on some "list" of bad boys with AK's if ya know what I mean. I don't have anything to hide, but still?

It stays right here on the sever. It will not be sold and one of the reasons we want your info is to verify who is the winner in the end just in case someone pulls some funny buisness. You can fake some of the info if you wish, but we will need an address for shipping if you do win. No tele number is needed, but I think it's in there by default as a category.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts