Gunco Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to decide if I am going to go the range today or tomorrow.

We have a hard frost right now but the sun is out and it is supposed to go up to about 50. I need to mow the lawn one last time and get up the last of the leaves.

I suspect the range will be empty as the hearty guys will be out hunting and the rest will stay home because it is chilly.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Just make sure you don't go to the archery range.:2guns:

See Shooting Range Story by mbadboyz

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No archery at my gun club. Lot of black powder guys though.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got done splitting some wood. As soon as things dry a bit I am going to mow.

Range tomorrow, I think unless my wife decides it is the day to buy a Christmas tree and set it up.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
It's gonna rain tommorow, and the temperature is going to drop with a 35+ mph wind. :eek:

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
yup, no archery at my gun club either, so I just shoot the bow in my yard! :D

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Custer said:
I have to decide if I am going to go the range today or tomorrow.

We have a hard frost right now but the sun is out and it is supposed to go up to about 50. I need to mow the lawn one last time and get up the last of the leaves.

I suspect the range will be empty as the hearty guys will be out hunting and the rest will stay home because it is chilly.

Custer, I hope your just kidding. It is against the law to mow your lawn after Halloween.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
From the looks of the weather for this week I would not be surprised if I had to mow again next week. This year is a bit excessive thus far.

I've had years where I was still getting tomatoes until Thanskgiving as long as I covered them during frosts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts