Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I helped a friend to build his polish kit today :headspin: we had a great time. we did his kit the same as the one in my polish kit therad, with a few differances. He realy lucked out with a beautifull bright polished carrier, very nice. also we put a rear tang on and installed a laminated wood rear stock. It is beautifull. G2 FCG. Tapco stainless piston. vulcan reciever. global U.S. slant brake. we test fired and it went great man we both are happy. I checked the head space and his head space was tighter than any of the ones I have done so far, very cool. I got about 5 thousandths off a wolf case 5 is nice to me. Sorry no pics this time but he may post some. he is a member but quiet most of the time......... hay what the hell I will try to get him to post a few pics :) :)
just wanted to share a great day with evryone,

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will send him an email. I think he has a nice camera

·
Registered
30 Posts
I second pictures - I must have satisfaction! :chinese:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is going to get pics in , but he told me that he kept getting a pop up saying the photo was too large. look for a post from "RELOAD" soon . I think I got him in the righe direction and if still no luck then I will suggest he PM's an administrator for help. So photos soon I think

·
Registered
103 Posts
There was an admin posting a while back about the max pic size on this site being something like 640x480. I believe they suggested a free download from microsoft that would make this easy to achieve. It's a really neat and easy to use little utility that integrates into your right click drop downs and it's called something like "resize." I'm at work right now or I'd take the time to do a search and find the posting but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
reload posted pics in his own thread. if you would like to see do a search on his name I think he only has a few posts. He has a nice camera and the build came out beaulifull :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts