Gunco Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week has seemed like it would never end. There are Christmas shoppers everywhere clogging the roads, packing all the stores and my work level is overwhelming.

And I still have to get my Christmas presents purchased. It is still only Friday morning.

Will the weekend please arrive????? :sick: :bawling:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Chromebolt said:
Will the weekend please arrive????? :sick: :bawling:
ditto!!!! it's literally been hell week for me too...and now I have to be one of the millions of shoppers clogging the road this weekend--last year I shopped online, wish I had done it this year too :grumble:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
All my Christmas shopping was completed in November.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Well, at least this year I won't be going to Wal-Mart on December 24 at around 0400 to avoid the crowds. I'll be shopping this weekend.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I hear you guys. Man nothing has went right this week. Late night service calls, defective parts, man I could go on and on.

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
Look on the bright side at least you didn't have to put up with insane, pain killer addicted, drama quesns this week. At least I hope not.

Thank God i'm off this weekend, and I ain't ansewring the stupid phone either lol.

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As a matter of fact, I'm off work in 30 minutes and looking forward to going home for some adult beverages.

Happy weekend to all..... :thankyou: :thankyou:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
FINALLY, the weekend has gotten here----whippie---well ok in about 30 mins or so, but it's here nonetheless.

Hey chromebolt I'm down with the adult beverages today!! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Long? No.

I took a long weekend and just came back to work on Wednesday. And here it is, Friday already. Boy, I wish all of my work weeks were only three days long.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Actually, it seems like it went too fast for me. I've finally managed to get most of the things done I've been wanting to do.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Thanks Custer! Everything is ok--I'm going to have the alignment adjusted tomorrow--it may be a little out........nothing to cause a ruckus with either insurance company. He has a lot more to fork out than I do--so I'll pay for my alignment.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I'm going on a 2 week vacation also, unless someone's out of heat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts