Gunco Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I was thinking of a side mount so I can mount a east german 5.45mm scope

thought about those over the top types, connected to the rear sight, but I want to go with the side mount

·
Registered
15,204 Posts
HELL IF YOU GOT THE SCOPE WHY NOT. IT WOULD LOOK PREETY GOOD ALSO .

I HAVE A SIDE MOUNT PLATE FOR MINE THAT CAME WITH THE TRUNION A FURNITURE AN OTHER PARTS . IM NOT SURE OF ITS ORIGIN. I MAY STICK IT ON THERE AT SOME POINT. IT ALL DEPENDS HOW WELL MINE SHOOTS. IF ITS REALLY GOOD THEN ITS GOING TO A RIFLE SCOPE AN GOOD MOUNT . IF ITS SO SO THEN A RED DOT ON A SIDE MOUNT MIGHT WORK IM NOT THRILLED WITH MY BERYL STYLE SET UP BUT IT SEEMS TO WORK .

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
agreed, if I was building a mutt ak and wanted it to be tacticool then i would seriously consider a beryl over the top mount

yes i have a few east german scopes

none for sale!!! if I don't put that in there I will get ten PM's asking if i want to sell one and usually for nothing

·
Registered
15,204 Posts
Well i had it an wanted to try it. If I actualy had any east german parts on my clone id be more selectve in what i add to it. LOL

I hope you post some pics. I know very little about origional optics from any country. Wish I had got few types when they were cheaper. Id really like a high quality side mount but with a standard rail it would have to be low an centered.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the disconnector not releasing the hammer when you let the trigger go forward? I have had that happen before. I polished the mateing surfaces and it started working. I also had one that the trigger was rubbing on the trigger opening in the receiver. When it happens can you push the trigger forward and make it release?
I have this problem, should I just bore out the hole bigger?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts