Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
being extracted from a warm, wet, sleepy enviroment to a world of linen, bright lights and sterile temperatures is comparable to combat fatigue. If we could remember our first moments on earth, being jostled around by a pair of cold rubber hands. Two fused eyelids illuminated on the inside like two tiny portholes in a dark room covered by a thin red curtain, the onrushing roar of the outside world at the new vibrating inner ear, the spitting out of a probing finger with a spasmodic heave of the lungs, the first angry uttering to escape those tiny lips must have been total contempt.:eek:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Ah, that explains my preoccupation with cold rubber hands and probing fingers.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Smegs....pretend this is the Army....DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL!

Geez, now I got the willies!

Although, now that I think about it, a nice well endowed teutonic blonde in a tight shiny rubber corset, and thigh high spiked boots....ahhh, no, I won't go there....

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
It's probably where these kooks get the repressed memories of alien abductions and probing thereafter.
But that is true!!!! Except for the probing part. This gal don't allow any probing.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
I can actually remember going to a party with my father and comming home with my mother........no, it's not right......naw, forget it, my sense of humor is gone today....

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
All I can recall is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nothing till I was about 3 yrs old. Damn SD ,,,,, I need a hug.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
But that is true!!!! Except for the probing part. This gal don't allow any probing.
not even if i bring roses and candy? :)

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Cowdawg said:
not even if i bring roses and candy? :)
You naughty boy!!!:wink:
O.K. candy, roses, a new AK, 2,178 rounds af ammo, and 6.5 pints of any fruit that is currently out of season in the Hebrides Islands.
:tongue:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
You naughty boy!!!:wink:
O.K. candy, roses, a new AK, 2,178 rounds af ammo, and 6.5 pints of any fruit that is currently out of season in the Hebrides Islands.
:tongue:
OK its a date then? I'd better start gettin that stuff together.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
:rofl: :rofl:

Oh, and did I mention the stock certificates?
hey I have a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what brand?

Ibn? Zeroz? Enrun? :)

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Don't forget the life insurance.

Actually that's what my wife said when I told her I was going to start flying again.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I was talking to my oldest cutie over the long weekend, and she said that a couple of her Hubbys Uncles may be goin to Iraq to work for a yr or so. The Life Insurance was what we both said at the same time.

Lots of it and for large amounts.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I remember but after I had a cup of coffee I felt much better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts