Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy one, two, or even three of the ak rear blocks (rear trunnion) for doing an AK pistol. K-var is sold out and I missed the boat by a day so to speak. If anyone has one or more they would like to sell or knows where I could find some please let me know via PM, email, or by posting here.
thanks!

Here is a picture of what I am looking for, does any other company besides k-var sell these?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Why couldn't you use a underfolder rear trunion with a sling/swevel attached on the end. Seem to me it would work, look the same and who would know. Jack

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there a source for underfolder rear trunnions? I wish I had a welder in the garage - I would just weld a plate on the back side and use an amd65 trunnion. But an underfolder rear trunnion would work too. Jack, thanks for the idea - you wouldn't happen to have an extra underfolder rear trunnion would you?

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
I'm going to cut the rear off of a normal trunion (spare I have laying around) to fit flush with the rear of the receiver, and cut an aluminum plate to fill the gap underneath. I'll fasten it with a machine screw through the normal hole underneath the top cover. Will post pics once I get it done.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A member here contacted me and sold me two of the pistol trunnions he had. Looks like the bbt will be here tuesday. The underfolder trunnions would work but for the price global trades wants :eek: is more than I would want to pay for a trunnion right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts