Gunco Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....who has been a real pain in the butt regarding President Bush... I had just sent him the picture of "The johns have been flushed" and here is his answer:

"
Fred,

While I'm not happy Kerry lost, the good part is that he won't be blamed when Iraq continues to go downhill and soldiers continue to die. Get your kids ready to go to Canada...the draft is on the way (and if you believe what Bushie said about that, remember what he said about the tax cut not causing a deficit).

And when things do go downhill remember, I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM!

As always, your buddy,
Art"
I must add this guy is of the jewish faith and a real loser who worked 20 years for the school system, decided on an early retirement and all these years, he still lives in a cheap apartment building, no money, no kids, nothing, just his wife and a parrot. oh yeah, he was in the Navy. Typical liberal jerk.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
The tax cut had little to do with the deficit. It's like less than a 1/4 percent of the GDP if I remember.

I would assume the war has dented the deficit and that is how it is.

·
Registered
681 Posts
the deficit started with Clit... ummm ... Clinton...you are correct , Cephus, ole buddy.... and the DemocRAT people I know said to me that there was no deficit when he left office... how we chose to believe silly things we hear... but NAFTA was a good thing, right???
I'm a former IBEW worker (national electrical workers union), and if I want work in the trade, I have to go to Iraq and get sniped at. I love to buy American products, help feed American families, and put money into the American economy. This is why the latest truck I bought was a FUCKING NISSAN!!! It was built in Smyrna, Tennessee. The Chevy Trucks I looked at (because they're American, right?) were all from MEXICO or CANADA. I couldn't see keeping Manuel in rice and beans, and letting another American auto plant close and head south of the border. But, I'm a rat bastard for buying an import name. RANT>>>> RANT>>>>
oh, well.... go figure....

·
Registered
82 Posts
You could also remind him that the Damnocrats initiated the Draft and the Republicans ended it. I find it funny that the Damnocrats are now saying the Republicans will give us the draft. It's also funny that Art's first thought is to run away to Canada. Coward.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I thought what I heard was that two Democrat?s in the Senate proposed bringing back the draft and that it was knocked down by the Republicans, anyone else hear it this way?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts