Gunco Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As a teenager my father owned a couple shrimp boats and an airplane which made regular trips to Columbia. He also owned a Car Lot here in Chas. where I grew up learning the streets, doin' hustle's and wheelin and dealin. By the time I turned 15 I just about knew everything to survive and make money in the street. I saw alot, probably more than most men see in a lifetime, some good,,,,some not so good. My Father would pull me aside and point out who was who. Kinda like who to trust and not trust. While it was known that I was a Jr, and I was not to be touched, one person in particular caused my Dad to have an extra long talk w/me.
"Son, if your're out with your friends, and you see Pee Wee coming up to you, pull that 44 out from under your seat and put a bullet right through his forehead. Don't worry 'bout being arrested, I'll have you out in 30mins."

Pee Wee drove around in an old hearst and everyone joked about who he was gonna pick up that day. Well,,,,I thought it was a joke, it turned out not.
Back in 1989 Hurricane Hugo hit Charleston, and up around the salt water marshes near Awendaw, body after body was being washed up. The news reported it as gravesites being flooded by the tidal surge, but they actually belonged to Pee Wee.

Seems now that ole Pee Wee has killed in the hundreds, more than most serial killers combined. And to think that he, and people like him were who I grew up around. Wanna talk about street smarts!;)

Here's a link with just a little about Donald Gaskins. If you have a weak stomach, please don't click,,OK! Pee Wee

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I wonder if Pee Wee started off as a kid stomping kittens????

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DorGunR said:
I wonder if Pee Wee started off as a kid stomping kittens????
DorGunR, I do believe that he did.
A few years back there was a autobiography done where he talked about killing animals. This guy was MEAN, really mean. I remember him as if it were yesterday.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Yeah there is a book about Pee Wee called "The Final Truth" and I read it about 8 or 9 years ago. He was one sick individual. He told people he needed the hearst cause he had his own graveyard and like Stingray says they thought he was kiddin. He said he get a bad feeling come over him and the only way to get rid of it would be kill someone.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
In fact now that I clicked on that link I remember that was why I stopped reading true crime books. I was a kid in the Bay Area when the Zodiac killer was terrorizing N.Calif. so I was alway interested in serial killers, but I stopped reading about them after reading that Pee Wee book.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Man! That is freaky!

There was this guy I worked with that was really weird and I mean weird. He became in lust with this really nice and hot woman that worked where we worked. They got put on a project together and he started to bother her. There was this other guy that went to school with the first guy that I'm talking about and said he was always weird.

Turns out the weird guy's next door neighbor when he was a senior in high school had a young daughter who disapeared and her body was never found. The rumor around school was this guy had killed her and the police investigated him for several years. This same guy used to come up to me and tell how every woman was a you know what and how he would take care of them if they didn't stop doing bad things to him.

44 years old, never married, lives in his mom's basement, hired prostitutes.
Can you say serial killer?

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
44 years old, never married, lives in his mom's basement, hired prostitutes.
Can you say serial killer?
Sang that is scary!! It sounds just like that S.K. from Long Island(Rifkin?). They had a show on A&E about him a couple of weeks ago. If he hadn't got pulled over with no license plate while he had a body in his truck he would have not been caught, as they weren't even aware there was a connection in his killings.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Grendeljaeger,
"The Final Truth" was also my last book. Reading it and seeing the names was like a who's who of people I knew of.

He had a sign in the window of the hearse that read," WE HAUL ANYTHING, LIVING OR DEAD" When asked about it , he explained that he wanted the vehicle ?Because I kill so many people I need a hearse to haul them to my private cemetery.?

Here's a fairly shortened story of his life, not as graphic as the last link.Pee Wee 2

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
OK spare me the details--I didn't click the link, but this dude isn't out and about anymore right? I can still go shopping at night? When I worked at McDonalds a really creepy guy would come around in hearse--that was back in 94-96, please tell me it wasn't him.......:eek:

Great now I'm freaking myself out--guess I'll leave my nite lite on :help:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Taz38 said:
OK spare me the details--I didn't click the link, but this dude isn't out and about anymore right? I can still go shopping at night? When I worked at McDonalds a really creepy guy would come around in hearse--that was back in 94-96, please tell me it wasn't him.......:eek:

:cold: That's creepy!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Taz38 said:
Naw, he was locked back up way before then. I'm not sure if it's still there, but I know where his old hearse is, or was, up in North Charleston.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
75_stingray said:
Naw, he was locked back up way before then. I'm not sure if it's still there, but I know where his old hearse is, or was, up in North Charleston.
arrrrrggggggg--don't tell me where cuz I'll freak out
You know I'm a chicken

This guy that came thru was really creepy-----I hated to serve him and he only came thru late at night--he always had really dark glasses on even at night--gawd now I won't be able to sleep :scared:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Taz38 said:
You know I'm a chicken
Nawwww............you're Taz Dundee. :)

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Taz38 said:
You know I'm a chicken

This guy that came thru was really creepy-----I hated to serve him and he only came thru late at night--he always had really dark glasses on even at night--gawd now I won't be able to sleep :scared:
Nothing spells relief like A-K-4-7!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts