·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
.....I hear the Imperial theme music in my head. LOL its great

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope its sunny and pretty nice. 'Rained a lot last few days and I'm sure Mt. Lemmon got hit with some snow. Thats the mountain just north of Tucson.

Yep I am bored, I need to consume caffeine and get to doing something productive.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darth Vader is my freak'n hero. I can't wait for Episode III.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I was thinking of "Space Balls"

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
The drive-in over Shinnston is still in use. Me and the wife caught a few over there last year. Plus a nice little restaurant on site.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Polish Taipan said:
.....I hear the Imperial theme music in my head. LOL its great
Yea well I can fix that, think Space Balls the movie, and Dark Helmet....how many ass holes do we have on this ship... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
WC846 said:
i thought everybody had a drive in..
I haven't see one in years.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
yea..used to be every little town had one..now they are few and far between..we have one in indiana, pa..they just remodeled it a couple years ago..its still fun to go..

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
When I was young I loved to take my date to the drive in. Those were the days.

There's a drive in that still in operation about 40 miles from my house. I've been thinking about asking my wife if she wanted to go see a movie.

Wonder if they have any good cowboy movies. :D

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Pogo said:
Wonder if they have any good cowboy movies. :D
Yeah...........I'll bet your wife would love to see a cowboy movie Pogo.:rolleyes:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I love drive-ins. Take your own chairs, stretch out, and relax. A lot different atmosphere than a theater.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts