Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I have to say that I never watch Fahrenheit 9/11. I feel the same way about it as I do the videos showing the be-headings in Iraq. I know whats in both and I do not need to see either.

Just about every Kerry supporter I know praises the film Fahrenheit 9/11 and tries to get me to watch it. Well I just found a movie that I need to show them. I have not seen this one yet but it is on top of my list. FahrenHYPE 9/11

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I ordered it a few weeks ago, you talk about something that will make you mad! I never saw MM's film, but I know he distorted everything! In Fahrenhype they set the record straight and it scares the hell out of you when you think MM could be allowed to tell such lies.

I highly recommend seeing it.

Celsius 41 is another good one.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not heard of Celsius 41, I will look into that one also.

So many folks I have talked to take everything said in MM film as gospel because it reinforces what they want to believe. As I mentioned, I would love for them to see FahrenHYPE but I know they will dismiss it all as lies and trickery.

Perhaps I'm not any better because I would say the same about MM film. :dunno:

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
That fat bastaid is useless. The photoshops of him as Gobels are right on the money.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Thanks for putting that up man, I've been wanting to get it for a while. It seems a few friends of mine have taken MM's BS, hook line and sinker.

I love em dearly, but it seems they only believe something, if it comes out of the friggin boob tube. :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts