Gunco Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As reported on Fox News:

"...Scott Peterson killed his wife... a lot of people do that... it doesn't rise to the level of criminal aggravation needed to impose the death penalty..."

-- Jim O'Dea, Peterson's defense attorney

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I hope he dies in Prison after being raped by more than a few inmates.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Custer said:
As reported on Fox News:

"...Scott Peterson killed his wife... a lot of people do that... it doesn't rise to the level of criminal aggravation needed to impose the death penalty..."

-- Jim O'Dea, Peterson's defense attorney
I was tempted to comment that Mr. O'Dea had lost his mind... however, upon closer observation and given that he is very likely a highly intelligent lawyer... for the sake of accuracy, I must state that he has actually lost his soul.

Lynch

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know about that but I do know he lost the case.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
California has a symbolic death row anyway. THe killer of Polly Klass has not even had counsel assigned fo a mandatory appeal of the sentance. He will never be excecuted and I don't think the state aims to do so.

·
1,763 Posts
Another "Coastal Eliteist"s" attempt at persuading the sheeple.

I wonder how many people would sign up for a chance at putting 124 grains into Peterson at 2300 feet per second?

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
kevin_m4 said:
Another "Coastal Eliteist"s" attempt at persuading the sheeple.

I wonder how many people would sign up for a chance at putting 124 grains into Peterson at 2300 feet per second?
I'm in. No need for a blind fold either.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
[QUOTEAs reported on Fox News:

-- Jim O'Dea, Peterson's defense attorney[/QUOTE]

Say what?..............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts