Gunco Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is a finger print card needed for a C&R? Specifically do I need to submit a fingerprint card with my C&R application? If so - which form on the atf site do I order for that?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, thanks! I just wanted to make sure I ordered all the needed forms at once from the site. :)

·
Gunco Junkie
555 Posts
mine required 2 FBI approved fingerprint cards which I got for 5 bucks at my local sheriff's office complete with my fat fingerprints on them. But that was 10 years ago, maybe it has changed.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I never submitted fingerprints but for my ChL.

I'll be renewing my C&R for the third time this year, really hoping something new starts coming in.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well my C&R app came from atf today, I didn't see anything about a fingerprint card. So I will submit the application without one. Thanks everyone for your help with this.
Now to get the application filled out and sent in by early next week. :)

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
Nope no finger print card needed. I just got mine recently and sent a personal check, I think it was 3 or 4 weeks to get my license.

·
Damn contrarian
2,383 Posts
I would not be suprised that if the next time ours is up that a finger print is not wanted . So far it has been painless , but that could change at any time ... I can see the day coming where we will need the same kind of crap that a 01 needs. I know that if the and when the requirements get a lot more stringent , we will drop ours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts