Gunco Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time post'n, long time lurkin'. Have considered the AMD 65 kits, want a longer barrel tho, so thought that maybe using a MAK and getting a US stock set. I'm guessing that I'll need a different rear trunion, but am more concerned about the quality of the MAK kits, especially the barrel. Thanks in advance on any comments.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Welcome to the boards. You might check the krink stock.

www.rpbusa.com

EDIT: I don't know about the legality of it though. You might check with some one smarrter than me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Centerfire's site shows that they still have some. Haven't talked to them just yet about availablity

·
Registered
211 Posts
magnus392 said:
it says the barrel is threaded on the Centerfire kits...the receiver looks like it should be stamped...but I thought threads were a giveaway for a milled kit?
Yup. Milled as they can be, fellers.

:drunk:

·
Registered
413 Posts
I thought all Mak90s were stamped. Here is a pic with my jeweled AK bolt in it. A milled Mak......... might have to look into getting one of those.

·
Registered
413 Posts
If it's threaded then it's milled. I have no doubt that they are threaded kits that Centerfire is selling. I just assumed that they were all stamped. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haven't bought the kit yet. Got a friend that wants to work out some kind of deal for a Imbel FAL kit that I have, gotta see what he has and how he wants to work this deal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts