Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one here used both DPH arms and stickermans flat bending jig? If so did one perform better then the other. I am looking to buy a jig & would appreaciate any input.

Thanks

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
I have Stickerman's and it works great. From what I've seen of DPH's it is nice! They are both members and I have dealt with both of them and you can't go wrong with either. The jigs are both based on the same basic design. I know that's not what you were looking for but I doubt anyone has used both.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
You should go to weaponeer.net. They have a group buy on a jig right now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Plans for jig

Cephus said:
In the libaray there is plans to make your own,aand that's what I did aand it works great to so for 30 bucks a nd a little time you can make one.But as far as anyone using both the only person that might have would be sniper69.
The plans are not in the library anymore can you send them to me at [email protected].
Thank Jim

·
Registered
64 Posts
Cephus said:
Here is the link to it,it's all there hope this helps aand good luck.
http://www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1013&highlight=555th+jig
This is as good as it gets enjoy.This the one that started it all with a drawing and dementions pics and I know if you try you can do it.
Built my on jig using this design, total cost 30 bucks, bent 10 flats from Tapco, all perfect. Have built 5 AK rifles and presently finishing number 6. Maybe Santa will bring me 4 more kits. :thumbup1: MERRY CHRISTMAS
Big Daddy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts