Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "Thought Nazi" is now working over one member over there (with a lot of help from his henchmen) with over 14,000 posts. I don't want to look, but it's like a train wreck - you just can't help it. GG

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
do i dare ask who is being worked over? :D :D

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I'm kinda new here, A little more info please?

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Im looking forward to having him around here once its all said and done over there.
:)
He contributes quite a bit wherever he may post.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
7.62x39 said:
WTF? Could somebody please translate this into english for me?
WTF means What the F*&@!

The rest is up to your imagination.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Absolutely priceless! Thanks for the link/laugh. While it does sound like ol' Smeg is making a mountain out of a molehill, could some please explain exacly what kind of software uprgrade would mandate an e-mail account?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
D.B.Cooper said:
Im looking forward to having him around here once its all said and done over there.
:)
He contributes quite a bit wherever he may post.
I'm glad to see you posting DB.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The best I can figure it out, the little nazi sent Smeg a PM saying that "someone" had donated an upgrade in his membership and all he had to do was send the little nazi his email address to claim his prize.

Well, Smegma sent the little nazi another PM saying that he had received this PM from the Admin there and was concerned that it might be a scam from someone other than Goonsnet looking to snag his email address or worse. A reasonable concern in my thinking, considering the many hacks already done to vBulletin (the software that runs most of the forum sites out there)

For his efforts, Smegma got the typical nasty ass reply from the little nazi and things escalated from there.

Turns out that the little nazi is gonna nuke everybody over there who does not have an active email account, and instead of just asking Smegma for an active email account, he has concocted this story of a terminally ill benefactor who wanted to make Smegma a Platinum member due to the joy this person had gotten from the posts that Smegma had made. Good Gawd!

Anyway, Smegma called the rat out on it and has been subjected to all kinds of abuse from moderators (one in particular called Vampire who I would personally like to ......) and other ass kissers there.

I feel for the guy, as I got the same treatment on a much smaller scale before I was banned.

Maybe we will have a new member here before long, from all I have heard he would be a perfect thorn in the side of all us conservatives here. :) GG

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
oh great, I come over here and DB Cooper is already here! Dont they have any locks on the door here? :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
AClay47 said:
I'm glad to see you posting DB.
Thanks.

Ive purposely made myself scarce since that drunken rant I posted awile back.
Like I told SangRun, Its like getting shit-faced at your favorite bar, and making an ass outta yourself. You just lay low for awhile.
:bolt:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aviator said:
Do yourself a favor....don't drink and post .
Ouch! He came clean, lets give a bloke a second chance here, umm-kay? :) GG

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Got to love Vampire!

If there is one person over there I never understood it was it/he/she

Custer, why don't you do the smart thing for once in your life and shut the fuck up. I'm trying to help Smegma out you dumb son of a bitch.
I see why so many of the old timers are showing up here with comments like the above from Vampire.

If Vampy reads this: Custer is a true gentleman and scholar to boot. He'd give you the shirt off his back. I know, I go shooting with him often enough.

Oh well, more of the same over there.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
D.B.Cooper said:
Its like getting shit-faced at your favorite bar, and making an ass outta yourself. .
:bolt:
Hey...

I resemble that remark.

I try to limit myselt to 2 live shows a night.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
RebFootCav said:
Hey...

I resemble that remark.

I try to limit myselt to 2 live shows a night.
:lolup: :lol:

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Sang...that's precisely one of the reasons why I am not posting there. Again, the store owners mistreating the customers.......I feel better here. No insults, no name calling. Maybe when this place gets as big as they are the same thing will happen, who knows, then it may be time to move on again, but for now I'm very pleased with the company we have. Thanks for allowing me to post here.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts