Gunco Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't skip this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorant.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I don't understand..........is there a problem with what you posted?????:dunno:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
speeking as one of the worst spellers I was thinking this would be a spell check. I used to type all my post in my email to use spell check then copy and paste. but then my spell check stopped working. SO after a bunch of wasted NO FUN time spent in the dictionary, I decided the heck with it. as long as people know what I am saying I could care less about the exact spelling. from what I read above I guess I was rite all the frustrateing time in the dictionaly was a sorry waste. certainly NO FUN.
sorry guys as I get older it will get worse HAHAHAHAhah

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
"Spelling is like darts, close is good enough" Baloo

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
hotbarrel said:
speeking as one of the worst spellers I was thinking this would be a spell check. I used to type all my post in my email to use spell check then copy and paste. but then my spell check stopped working. SO after a bunch of wasted NO FUN time spent in the dictionary, I decided the heck with it. as long as people know what I am saying I could care less about the exact spelling. from what I read above I guess I was rite all the frustrateing time in the dictionaly was a sorry waste. certainly NO FUN.
sorry guys as I get older it will get worse HAHAHAHAhah
As some of us have mentioned in the past, your spelling adds character and emotion to your posts HB. Screw the dictionary, we really dont care!

I too thought that paragraph was amazing. It was just the way it was described. I read through the entire thing, very fast, and had no problem reading it either. Never knew spelling and reading was like this.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Here?s something I use to help to fix my spelling mistakes, its called ?Gurunet?. All you need to do is hold down the ?Alt? key and left click on the word with your mouse. It goes to the net and opens a box that automatically looks up the word in a dictionary, It has lots of options and if you download the Gurunet Tool Bar you?ll also get a Popup Blocker that helps block those stupid ad?s you get. It add's a tool bar under the address bar on your Internet Explorer window.

http://www.gurunet.com/what_tools.jsp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts