Gunco Forums banner

Forced to give a bad review of Lois @ CenterFireSystems

3K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Grendeljaeger 
HMM, very interesting. I too had an issue with the Polish underfolders. Luckily I got her on the phone, and that same day I had the kit shipped out with an RA number. Easy as pie. However, I have had problems in the past with getting phone calls returned. Generally, I will get the call returned even if it is 2-3 days later.

I know its none of my business and I don't know the whole story, but you mentioned that she has been sick. Is there a possibility that she is still sick and out of the office and that is why she isn't returning the emails?

Cephus said:
I will call Lois if you want me to so this can be corrected, I'm sure that this is an oversite on her part. I you want you can PM me with the details and I'll see what can be done. I talked to her on the 5th and rec. my order today and she always tells me what is a good buy and what she can do to help me. I know she is trying her best to keep up but she gets over 100 calls a day and I know many more e-mails, and the e-mails could be being handled by passing them along to the shipping dept. and thinking they will be taken care of so as I stated I'll make the call if you so wish.
I deal with alot of co. and as far as I'm concered this is one of the best, as is Tapco,SOG and many more that escape me at this moment as there are co. I will not deal with that I won't mention on the forum. I hope I can help.

Did you ever find anything out Cephus?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.