Gunco Forums banner

foreign exchange students a high security risk?

• yes --send um all back!

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • no --the us is rich lets pay their way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lets send the boys back and keep the girls!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • make them spend 6 years in the army to earn that education!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are foreign exchange students becoming a problem for the united states?

when i returned to the world from the sand pit, i visited a local wally-mart around midnight. this wally-mart has two liberal arts collages nearby.

every checkout line was full of foreign students mostly from the ME and africa mostly young men. in fact i didn't see a woman in the whole place.

i asked the checkout the only american in the place , WTF is going on here?

he said " it is like this every weekend , where flooded with thousands of exchange students."

i asked "where are the foreign exchange girl students? he said --'never see any of those."

"where are our boys ?" i asked the clerk said "iraq"-

these foreign students seemed to have plenty of money --they were buying big screen TV's , expensive video game stuff , ect.

i thought for my self--where are the american students? our kids can't seem to scrape up the coins to go. --where is the big $$$ coming from to IMPORT all these foreign students?

i don't know but i seriously think the US government is PAYING our hard earned tax dollars to EDUCATE all the foreign students.

while depriving ours--

and that is not to mention the security risk of bringing all the muzlium nationals in here. BTW few of them could barely speak english , how the f$%k can they be in a US college if they can barely speak the language?

the poll question for today--:dunno:

is the foreign exchange program harmful, and a danger to untied states citizens?:pokinit:

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
What irks me is that they get preferential treatment when it come to education grants,,, but my kids don't have that same opportunity,,,,WTF? I didn't realize that they had contributed that much to this country to deserve it,,,,,,is it just me thinking this way, or what ??????

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
ok there are 75 thousand muslim exchange students in the US right now on visa's, 15 thousand have never registered for a class in any college or university they are just out there

we are sending guns now to syria through Turkey and the guy handling the whole operating is the former head of Cair in texas, who is now in turkey and is head of the muslim brotherhood there

so we stopped supplying the drug cartels in mexico cause holder got caught, now we are supplying the Muslim brotherhood

more about Holder: Dr Kermit Gossnell, the abortion doctor on trial for murdering fetuses and babies born in Philly has a silent partner
its Holder wife WTF

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
I want to take in Swedish college girls.. Help them with their homework, cook them dinner.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
I want to take in Swedish college girls.. Help them with their homework, cook them dinner.
I worked as a Flight Dispatcher at a Primary Flight School that SAS airlines used to do the primary training for all their pilots in training. Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic, etc..... students. So EXTREMELY hot young women were in that school. I loved it. Plus the fact that they are way less inhibited when it comes to nudity, than here in the Bible Belt. They also knew how to throw killer parties in the dorms.

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Like everything, that program started out great. Student exchange was a great idea.. Young students from foreign lands came here to study, people put them up in their homes.. American students went to foreign lands, exchange.
New ideas, friendship, cultures..
Then.. Then the friggen Sand Apes and every majooke from God knows where caught on.. America "free ride."
So much for good ideas..

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hell i didn't see ONE blond head in there--

looked more like the inside of a mosque in assfruckastan--

lots of male *********--

for a minute i thought i was having a bad dream--

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Damn..

hell i didn't see ONE blond head in there--

looked more like the inside of a mosque in assfruckastan--

lots of male *********--

for a minute i thought i was having a bad dream--
Wish I was with yah Bro.. I would have bought all the raw bacon they had in the store..
Just take strips and rub it on them.. Whip it at them.. "Here try this Mohammed."
Then go outside before the L.O.s showed up and put it on their car windshields, car door handles..
Free bacon Sand Apes, why are you screaming? :dunno:

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just wonder how many of these so called 'exchange students" were in wally-world buying --PRESSURE COOKERS??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Excuse me but doesn't "exchange" mean some of ours go to their colleges? I only met ONE person who was an exchange student from the U.S., he had gone to germany and btw was treated well. WHY does our government let in these people with out properly vetting them first!?AND on a one for one basis. I do however think they're paying their own tuition based on the few hundred (no kidding) who I've met.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Get rid of every forgin exchange student and that includes the women as well! that is from any country that has terroistist activities, or orgins of the same, and where thier goverment will not do anything to stop them such as pakistan who shield and harbor terroists. and included in this group I would also include Isrial, and several other countries that have commited crimes against the United States.

Which would also include any and all computer crimes of spying etc. Close every border, anuone caught entering the United States without the proper authoraztion, would be subject to immeadate deportation, and do away with all those seeking politiacal asylum unless they have extreamly valueable information that can be verified by more than one intellegent service.
and those who cross the border illegally whom are caught visually and refuse to stop and continue to evade Law Enforcement Officals to enter the country is subject to being Shot on site.

For Us Former Jarheads, If one of us had Cross Country Chaser Duty( returning AWOL personal to Base to stand charges. Yhe corps had a Idea to keep from letting Prisoners escape, if they Knew one another, and that was if you prisoner attempted escape from custody and was successful, The Marine who guarded the Prisoner would be in the Brig until such Prisoner was apprehended, that is why, When we used to pick up Deserters at County Jails and Prisons across the Country and occassionally over seas. the Prisoner was given a little speach on what would happen to him if he of she attempted to escape. I had one Prisoner once in Bethesda MD Naval Hospital who was planning on turning into a rabbit, You could just tell he was looking all over and getting figity. And I reminded Him if you atttempt to flea custody. I will have no other choice than to stop you with force and even shooting you if nessessary, For Im not going to go to jail to serve your time until your caught! But I believe that these rules were changed in the late 80s...Doc

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Doc.. That is how they do it in Thailand.. Not kidding, for real.. Only Cambodian citizens with big bucks and political connections are allowed a passport and to leave their country..
Damn I have to get my pictures of my last trip.. Thai Military rotating from border patrol.. Lost them with my old computer but my Bro has them..
Thai Military are bad to the bone.. Remember they were our allies during Nam and dared anyone to have a problem with that.. Bad dudes.. I like them.
The Cambodians, mostly nice people, but like anywhere, some A holes.. They sneak across the border and rob the tourists in Thailand.. Whoops not good.
Thai Military guards the border, sets up ambushes.. Shoots them friggen dead if they try to sneak in, no games.. Nothing personnel, just following orders.
My Bros son was born of a Thai mom, he is American.. In order for the young man to obtain Thai dual American citizenship. He must serve two years in the Thai Military.. They do not play. Military or no citizenship, period.. End of story..

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'm with Doc.
Why bother with these known terrorist harborers.
It just gives them the green light to do harm and claim diplomatic immunity..

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the all say their paying their own way.

probably getting their funding from al-quaida or "the brotherhood of islam", hell they cleaned wally-mart out of presure cookers and crock pots!

he omar what you got cooking?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts