Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome Everyone,

As I look at the rapidly expanding membership list, I can't help but smile.
We have a core of fantastic members.

We don't have a lot of rules here, we don't have to, we are dealing with adults.

But we do have a couple

No Trolls will be allowed, as soon as one sticks his little head out from under his bridge, he will lose it. (No Lee2's)

Respect your fellow member, no flaming, name calling, threats will be tollerated.

This is an adult site, which means we don't have a problem with adult language, but nobody wants to read a post full of F this and F that.
And while nobody is a bigger fan of the female form, than myself, there are plenty of other places on the web for that type of stuff.

We don't want any problems, with any other boards.
We've all witnessed some rediculess wars between other boards.
I'd like to think we're above all that, so please, think before you post.

If anybody runs across a objectional post, please contact a Mod, so the appropriate action can be taken.

I think you will all agree that the above is nothing more than common courtisy as well as common sense.

Although many of you know me as SD my handle at most of the forums I belong to is 7.62x39.

Now that the place is pretty much set up and running, I will be logging on primarily under 7.62x39, but I will also be logging in from time to time as admin to check for PM's etc.
So you can reach me under either.

Our other administrator logs in under gunco, so if you would like communicate with him, you can under that name.

We also have Winn R and scubadvr in the AK section.
jwh02017 is our Mod in the AR section and Co7t will cover the 1911 forums.
Each covering thier own area of expertise,

We have 1 or 2 more that will be announced shortly.

So there it is gang, we've got some exciting things on the drawing board.
I think we are going to have a lot of fun here.

Remember one thing, We want your feedback.
We want to be the most user friendly firearms board on the net.

If you have a friend or two or three, email them an invite, it's time to get this party started.

SD

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I hope it all works out for this new forum.

Competition is good for all.

I'll try to keep my nose clean here.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I realy think your expectations sould very realistic and appropriate I AGREE .. I too am excited to see what the future brings :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm just happy to be hear. I sure hope SD doesn't run outta ammo and have to change calibers...I'm having a hard time keeping track of him.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Thanks 7.62x39 for letting me know where everyone went. I hope to help out in any way I can, although not as up to date on things as some, I learn fast and love guns.

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Toten Kopf said:
I learn fast and love guns.
Learn fast and teach well!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts