Gunco Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys its time to come to the support of the French. They are going it alone in the Ivory Coast and well, ah..., you know, they...are there...um, you see..., I don't know...

better yet,

SCREW THE BASTARDS!!!

That feels better, never mind. Jack

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Amazing how they can act on a unilateral basis and there is no hell raised about it.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Custer said:
Amazing how they can act on a unilateral basis and there is no hell raised about it.
But of course, they are the French.

I think the Ivory Coast, if history is a good predicter, will beat the French. Just like everyone else France has ever fought. Maybe they, the Ivory Coast, will take over France like the Germans did. Then they could set up a puppet government. God knows it would be better than what is there now.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
scubadvr said:

I think the Ivory Coast, if history is a good predicter, will beat the French. Just like everyone else France has ever fought. Maybe they, the Ivory Coast, will take over France like the Germans did. Then they could set up a puppet government. God knows it would be better than what is there now.
If they setup a puppet Gov it wouldn't be any different than now.. :bawling:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
scubadvr said:

But, what will the world do for cocoa?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No No No, the Ivory Coast would set up a puppet government in France. Remember the French are used to puppet governments. Many even sided with and collaborated with the Nazis. French, another name for being spineless.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

French Peacekeepers subdue Ivory Coast
rebel (foreground)

I thought the French were against war and foreign military intervention?

.... wait ....

French forces are there as UN "Peacekeepers."

French Troops on patrol.
Notice the rifles!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Morning papers says there are 5,000 French soldiers there under the guise of UN Peacekeepers. The Peacekeepers destroyed the Ivory Coast's airforce after several Frenchmen and an American were killed. France is seeking .... a UN Resolution ... which would essentially disarm the Ivory Coast ... China opposes it. There are another 7,000 Peacekeepers in the border areas, but their nationality was not provided ... my guess is more French.

The Ivory Coast, now occupied by French Peacekeepers, is a former colony of France.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts