Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VERY NICE!

Not much to say about a rubber buttpad, but this thing is really well built. It comes exactly as advertised. I think this is a good match for the stock.

Also, it shipped fast! Always a good thing! :)

FSE USA Online Recoil Pad for AK type rifles

·
Hang them high Judge.
2,327 Posts
Don't know how came up with this butt pad. It's really something that one pad will fit so many different AK's , and it really works well.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
they sure don't have "the stuff" like they use to sell.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I ordered one last night. I also ordered one of their FAL US HTS sets. I used one on my last FAL build and I like it a lot.
Funny thing, They are no longer listed on their website, but I had saved a direct link.
FSE USA Online FAL metric hammer, trigger, & sear US MFG

I wasn't sure if it would load into "my cart" but it did. It shows up on my receipt, dunno if I"ll actually get one or not.

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
first sons has been around for a long time but I lost track of them. Good to see them again.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Going OT for a second here.
Winn, Did you ever get around to doing a 1919? I see that Stan is putting together a GB on kits.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I just got a call from FSE. No more FAL HTS sets available and no plans to make them. Too bad, I think it was the best.

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Max-- I saw that. I've got another to put together but too many kits falls in there with rich and skinny!

And Jerry -- thanks for the flag on this one.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I received the recoil pad today.
Jerry is right on the money (as usual) It looks like it will actually work well. I'm not particularly recoil sensitive, but when I got done wringing out the AGP mag last week, I had a pretty nasty bruise on my shoulder.
I got this in preparation for the MD 20 round drum I have on order.:headbang:

·
Gunco Member
1,182 Posts
yep seen the buttpad over the weekend, it is nice.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I wish that FSE had some more stuff available (their site is pretty bleak nowadays, only two items, I was really hoping to get another one of their FAL HTS sets) I wasn't too happy about $8. shipping for a $16 part. But still the overall price wasn't too bad.

·
Registered
22 Posts
FSE Recoil Pads on AKs & SKSs

:thumbup1: Great product! I've got them mounted on ATI SKS Ultralite folders & regular Russian/Chinese SKS stocks I'm talking about the AK version ...not the offered for sale SKS screw-mount type. I called first & asked...the AK version slips on and fits snug on regular SKS stocks.The curve-fit anchors into my shoulder rock solid. The common response to shouldering the SKSs with the AK version FSE pad is WOW:wow:...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts